Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fricken ausome auto-bot styles

Discussion on Fricken ausome auto-bot styles within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I havent posted for some time cuz peole are real haters and maek me wonder why they exist... any ways. this is the best thing that ever hapened to CO2, well 2 of the best things, ir rquires 2 small programs and win rar.

IF YOU DONT USE WIN RAR. YOU WILL SPEND 8 HOURS LIEK ME GOING WHY DOES KIRA 2 NOT WORK UGHHHHHHHHHH! SO USE IT. i give credit to the makers of the bots but any karma to me for this ultimate ide3a is fine too hehe.

Now you can pick up mets dragon balls unis elite and suepr items well auto hunting and dc if any one comes.

Use kira 2 , and cs bot and cotob together do to this.
set kira 2 so that instead of picking up the color for monsters hp bad, set that part to the color of the gift box, this is easy do to intrustions are in the kira 2 program.
i fyou didnt guess put your mouse over your life meter about 1/2 downs works best for me when seting the auto potter. do not select moove at random on kira 2 fot this. on cs bot, the average monster settings for auto kiling work great at about , kill time: 1000(faster if your pc and net is faster) ,X:28,Y:44(make both numbers smaller for smaler monsters and biger for biger ones), hit setup click on the hp bar above the monster(rd bar) carfully in the midle of it, -if you use M's it dont work on anything but normal view, if not nm- if you want to stay ina corner use shift screen to help angle toward a genral area, they all tend to go wonder up a little so its good to shift screen down a bit anyways, i use random mode , its up to you, the click Set. some times kira donk start unless you have the window up , so open the window over the conquer screen, hit home to start it. then cntrl S to turn off and on cs bot, gratz, you now got the best mofo botin going on ever known to me... o ya and use cotobo for gift bags and dc on all, I ASK EVEYR ON EPLEASE ALLWAYS USE DC ON ALL WHEN BOTING, DONT GET STUFF PATCHED, THATS WHY I HESITATE TO POST CUZ LOTS OF COCKY BASTARDS RUIN IT BY NOT AUTO DC. yw <___________________>

PS: I was goan post on kira 2 but subject was locked >< porlby cuz no one read that they need to use win rar. to extract these files(in to ther own seperate folder for each bot if you didnt know)-download the files form the webie sites in to new folder each one on its own-(thenput those folders in one more folder named my bots or w/e, and put that in some where not takign up ram on yoru desktop , desk top for shortcuts,

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=what is bot?' border='0' alt='what is bot?' />

kira 2

cs bot

eDIt2: dc low on low dura edit #: dc bot by itsself

cotobo is on main conquer section sub forum.

EDIT: kira wil try to click the kill counter during xp skills, but hsoudl not be two bad, if some one could add somthing to remove yoru xp kill counter form showing or change color would be nice, allso, the auto potter often will not start untill you manualy click the F? key selected after runing bot.

eDIt: kagilion and one: the dc tool is not workign right for me, now the dura dc, if any one knows of a better one to dc on low dura, feel free to post please.
allso, kira bot may not work unless it is opened direct after conquer/cotob-conquer.
Old 07/16/2007, 00:53   #2

Received Thanks: 1,960
Now thats the way to post credit to makers of programs here.

Besides WinRAR you can use others to DE-archive the files.
Goto link list there listed near bottom of first post.

But I think this would go in the guides section sense your not releasing any CO2 Bots & Macros of your own.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Moved!' border='0' alt='Moved!' />
Old 07/16/2007, 08:04   #3

items are picked up better and the bots do not chase the xp skill kill counter when you use cs bot to pick up gift bags instead. Make ure the CS bot color # is 16208202 and do not put random mode on CS bot. Instead, use random mode on KIRA2. It is also less laggy this way.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I stole your idea and made it better :P' border='0' alt='I stole your idea and made it better :P' />
Old 08/10/2007, 00:13   #4

dosnt work for tao :/
Old 08/10/2007, 10:34   #5

im not too sure it works on tao, so im not gonna use =/