Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VIT Trojan

Discussion on VIT Trojan within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This is a guide to make a vit tro: if you dunno what it is just read.

what is a vit tro???

A vit tro is an rb water|tro that uses most of his points in vitality (vit).
these trojans are easy to make and very effectinf in pvp combat especially vs tao.
If you dont have the gear to get good defense or magical defense then build a vit tro.
Im tellin you i was lvl 50 and there was a 78 tao that was hitting me 90's (because i hade magical def, if you dont have it then it doesnt really matter) even if you dont have powerful magic defense armor or equip it dont matter because if your lvl 50 and the lvl 78 tao attks you it will go past 300 but WHO GIVES DAMN YOU HAVE LOADS AND LOADS OF VIT.. now heres the guide:

Make a tao and get plvl to 40
get both promos and become a water tao

get plvled as high as possible then lvl yourself (usually around 100 there arent many plvls) while you get plvled fix cure and meditation. (if you want you can fix other stuff but there not nessesary...). (you can fix cure by healing monsters; healing the lvler; or pk someone and cure them. (make sure the leader has peace on.)

once you reach 110 rb (you all the gems and clean water.)

rb into a tro; DUH

now spend all your attribute points on vitality.

get him plvled to 70 (only 70)

get a db and give it to the dude in market to atribut your points yourself.

now this is the critical part of your vit tro you NEED to follow this data:

Atrribute point;
Strenth: just enough to hold you weapons

Agility: if you dont already have 35-45 or more then add some and if your weapons or gear somehow -.- needs agility then put just enough to wear it

spirit: are you kidding? NO POINTS HERE NOOOONNNEEEEE

VITALITY:ALLLLLL THE EXTRA POINTS GO HERE << DO NOT TRAIN VITALITY LAST YOU WILL REGRET IT.

if you dont already have good gear then go hunt at around 70-80 at apes for dbs mets or other stuff and sell it...for money to buy gear

Gear:

club/sword<<< very important not club/balde because once your rb you can train pheonix on your guard and you also have a ranged attk; scent sword.

best if all you gear is super and lvled up to your lvl or the max it can be witout over upping.

also good if you got + items at lvl

have at least +2 armor super and weapons at least super at lvl 120

after lvl 120 if you dont have + items go and hunt for them.

thats pretty much it at lvl 120-130 you should have this;

0 spirit

strenth enough for weps

agility enough for weps (if for some reason you have a recommendation for that LOL)if you dont 35-45

vitality : rest point go here should have above 200 at lvl 120 (if you hav 200 dont stop if you have all the other stat point filled up countinue on vit this is the build !!!)

ALL EQUIPS SUPER or most of them at least have wep and armor super

+ items if possible but it helps allotttt.

even if you dont have + items im telling you all you have to do it learn to SS and youll own everyone else

if your aiming for 2nd reborn go for tro again... or youll ruin all the work.

the only trouble you might have are taos or archers but if you ss well there no problem besides b4 a tao killes you thell need at least 20-30 hits if they have a good build if they dont it can go up to 40-60... besides lol now you know why i wanted toyou to fix cure.. if a fire tao jumps away and hits you after a while uses cure cure cure and keep trying to catch him... its like an neverending fight lol
Old 07/07/2007, 08:27   #2

u can train nix on ur gaurd 0.o
Old 07/07/2007, 08:36   #3

u mean 176 str requirements for agility then rest of points go into vit?
Old 07/07/2007, 08:52   #4

Noob, you can't hit your own guard.

Simple version:
176 strength to use weapons
no dexterity...you don't need for fb/ss
no spirit, or 20 if you want to use thunder for poison zap
all the rest on vitality
Old 07/07/2007, 09:19   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by L3r0y~J3nk1n&#036;@Jul 7 2007, 08:52

Simple version:
all the rest on vitality
he means vit trojan as a stigging trojan which is kinda lame only got one trojan like that in ma server i think

<hr>Append on Jul 7 2007, 09:22<hr> ohh. vitality.... erm kinda useless having so much hp and not being able to kill...
Old 07/07/2007, 15:54   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by L3r0y~J3nk1n&#036;+Jul 7 2007, 08:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (L3r0y~J3nk1n&#036; @ Jul 7 2007, 08:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Noob, you can't hit your own guard.

Simple version:
all the rest on vitality [/b]

lol your the noob yo cant use the thunder as a tro since you dont have any mana -.- and i want sure about the guard thing but i think youd be able to hit him on pk... and itll raise your nix aby a lot

<hr>Append on Jul 7 2007, 15:55<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by -1994clint@Jul 7 2007, 09:19
Quote:
Originally posted by -L3r0y~J3nk1n&#036;@Jul 7 2007, 08:52

Simple version:
all the rest on vitality
he means vit trojan as a stigging trojan which is kinda lame only got one trojan like that in ma server i think

<hr>Append on Jul 7 2007, 09:22<hr> ohh. vitality.... erm kinda useless having so much hp and not being able to kill...
you are able to kill your ss does the smae dmg as other tros and your VIT is much hiigher so you can endure more hits

<hr>Append on Jul 7 2007, 16:00<hr><!--QuoteBegin--L3r0y~J3nk1n&#036;
@Jul 7 2007, 08:52

Simple version:
all the rest on vitality
[/quote]
o and i forgot youll need some dexterity for a bit of protection because if you have 0 yuoll get easily pwnt. 35-45 is a good range
Old 07/07/2007, 16:09   #7

WOW
1. u cant hit ur own guard
2. y cant u rb from another class y does it have to be water
3. u dont have to use sword nix is extremly hard to lvl
4. POINTLESS most of this is commen sence "go rb a char to troj get good items and put alot of APs on vitality"...............OMGZ RLY i would never have thought to put my points on vitality to get HP
Old 07/07/2007, 20:56   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by bossdude@Jul 7 2007, 16:09
WOW
4. POINTLESS most of this is commen sence "go rb a char to troj get good items and put alot of APs on vitality"...............OMGZ RLY i would never have thought to put my points on vitality to get HP
RL ??
xDDDDDDDDDD
jk
LOL
Old 07/07/2007, 23:46   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by bossdude@Jul 7 2007, 16:09
WOW
hvae you ever played diablo? well if you have vit is a very important stat im saying i have a tro like this its very strong if you dont have good gear i like em you have your own oppinion but try it first b4 saying that if ******* SUCKS

and if you have time to lvl nix its much better than club blade

it has to be water because 1 they get most plvls 2 its the easyiest class to lvl that has cure and 3 because you can rb it at 110 and you do you have an rb?? i do and tell me if its just me but i can hit my own guard must be a bug if it doest work for u
Old 07/08/2007, 00:50   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by [bluezone]+Jul 7 2007, 08:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([bluezone] @ Jul 7 2007, 08:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -L3r0y~J3nk1n&#036;@Jul 7 2007, 08:52

Simple version:
all the rest on vitality
lol your the noob yo cant use the thunder as a tro since you dont have any mana -.- and i want sure about the guard thing but i think youd be able to hit him on pk... and itll raise your nix aby a lot

<hr>Append on Jul 7 2007, 16:00<hr><!--QuoteBegin--L3r0y~J3nk1n&#036;
@Jul 7 2007, 08:52

Simple version:
all the rest on vitality
o and i forgot youll need some dexterity for a bit of protection because if you have 0 yuoll get easily pwnt. 35-45 is a good range[/b][/quote]
Think before you post. You're talking about a REBORN trojan, right? Well, get 20 spirit, go to the market, and buy thunder from the pharmacist. All you need is 20 spirit to learn it then you can use it.

IF dexterity helps you avoid being hit, it's only melee hits. Why melee with a tro when you can ss/fb? Also consider that your opponent probably has low dexterity in favor of vitality, if he's serious about fb battles, so direct hits aren't much threat unless rage or phoenix activates. In that case dexterity doesn't matter for either opponent because those skills do not miss, ever.
Old 07/08/2007, 09:03   #11

... dont do the realloting of the points at lvl 70 ... do it at lvl 110 or you **** up your promos...
Old 07/08/2007, 16:42   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by [bluezone]+Jul 7 2007, 23:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([bluezone] @ Jul 7 2007, 23:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bossdude@Jul 7 2007, 16:09
WOW
hvae you ever played diablo? well if you have vit is a very important stat im saying i have a tro like this its very strong if you dont have good gear i like em you have your own oppinion but try it first b4 saying that if FUCKING SUCKS

it has to be water because 1 they get most plvls 2 its the easyiest class to lvl that has cure and 3 because you can rb it at 110 and you do you have an rb?? i do and tell me if its just me but i can hit my own guard must be a bug if it doest work for u [/b][/quote]
LOL are you kidding me
1. "try it first b4 saying that if FUCKING SUCKS" I never said that it fucking sux
2. "and if you have time to lvl nix its much better than club blade" even if you have time it is still "extremely hard"
3. "it has to be water because " it doessnt have to be
4. "that has cure and 3" wtf do u need cure for u said urself "no spirit"
5. "110 and you do you have an rb??" LOL i think i kno what im talking about im one of the most well known 130 archers on my server....its rb along with most of my other chars.
6. "i can hit my own guard" ROFL pm me tell me wich server u at and showme LOL.... and hmmmm ow idk how many people have told u cant hit ur own guard or was it just me

LOL DUDE SERIOUSLY U NEED TO KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE U GO TELLING ME IM WRONG
Old 07/08/2007, 18:12   #13

all u need is a good tro..and alot of FB/SS skills ... if u kill ur enemy first..no need to have vit tro ;p hahahahaha
i rox!
Old 07/09/2007, 17:22   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by bossdude+Jul 8 2007, 16:42--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bossdude @ Jul 8 2007, 16:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -[bluezone]@Jul 7 2007, 23:46
<!--QuoteBegin--bossdude
Quote:
@Jul 7 2007, 16:09
WOW

hvae you ever played diablo? well if you have vit is a very important stat im saying i have a tro like this its very strong if you dont have good gear i like em you have your own oppinion but try it first b4 saying that if FUCKING SUCKS

it has to be water because 1 they get most plvls 2 its the easyiest class to lvl that has cure and 3 because you can rb it at 110 and you do you have an rb?? i do and tell me if its just me but i can hit my own guard must be a bug if it doest work for u
LOL are you kidding me
1. "try it first b4 saying that if FUCKING SUCKS" I never said that it fucking sux
2. "and if you have time to lvl nix its much better than club blade" even if you have time it is still "extremely hard"
3. "it has to be water because " it doessnt have to be
4. "that has cure and 3" wtf do u need cure for u said urself "no spirit"
5. "110 and you do you have an rb??" LOL i think i kno what im talking about im one of the most well known 130 archers on my server....its rb along with most of my other chars.
6. "i can hit my own guard" ROFL pm me tell me wich server u at and showme LOL.... and hmmmm ow idk how many people have told u cant hit ur own guard or was it just me

LOL DUDE SERIOUSLY U NEED TO KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE U GO TELLING ME IM WRONG [/b][/quote]
im trying to tel u the easiest way to get a vit tro and the easiest way is to have a water|tro now shut up your face before i send you a picture of me hitting my own guard pm me if you want it.
Old 07/10/2007, 01:21   #15

spend too much time on Qonquer...? You can not hit your own guard without any sort of modding of the game. I don't even know if it's possible...

Second, almost all water trojans have 176 strength, a small bit of Spirit to guard lock or poison zap.

For a stig trojan you really want either a 130 water reborn *but nobody gets that crazy anymore so*
So you are really better off saving up for a Gourd, which also adds 800 HP and Mana.