Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ArcherofNebula's Greatest Money Tips!

Discussion on ArcherofNebula's Greatest Money Tips! within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/22/2007, 17:54   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by FBmyAss@Jun 22 2007, 06:34
Using 3 miners over lvl 70, mining in the dc mine, I make about 200-400k per hour selling gold ores.

Plvl a bunch of chars to lvl 70 mine gold ores and sell em to npc.
ok that was added in
Old 06/23/2007, 20:09   #32

Right all the methods im gonna mention are merchanting based (buying cheap and selling for normal price for ppl that dont know).

Firstly: Ever thought bout the gem prices on ur server? How much is it gonna cost for u to make a SPG or other super gems on my server ive made a total of 5 SPGs for around 22-30mil and sold for 34-37mil sounds like a plan eh? This is linked to one of my l8r methods but requires alot of cash to start with and patience when settin a price at which u will buy the refined or normal gems. Doesnt have to be super gems u make can always be RDGs and RRGs.

Secondly: as Hieitk mentioned buying cheap and selling for normal price or under average... this is the main money maker on all servers if u have ever realised if u sell a elite +? item it usually ends up on sum1 elses stall for a higher price and if that sells its used im possibly one of the best on my server at this as everythin that goes on sells pretty fast since i dont like buying items that take ages to sell makin me around 5-10mil a day this takes commitment but not alot of effort since i just sweep market for cheap items (need a good eye and good at math for profit) put on a seller and go AFK

Lastly: one of the lost methods of making money but this is making money when u already have a large sum of money, due to the lottery and recent large demand for DBs meaning prices for DB related items are always changin in price DBs in particular, for the ppl that still remember that ppl used to keep items like love forever rings in their banks and a lot of them to sell on l8r for much higher prices. This method i shall name Stockpiling main idea of it is buy up a lot of an item that u reckon will increase in price within next month or so and then once the price of that item u have is high enuff to satisfy u sell it all off. SIMPLE.
Old 06/24/2007, 06:01   #33

ty fongo
Old 07/02/2007, 17:08   #34

anyone else have some suggestions plz? i want to know more ways to make money lol...(mining is getting old as hell)
Old 07/20/2007, 22:14   #35

well its a nice guide but the thing that i hate in the guide is leveling
Old 07/11/2009, 23:40   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcherofNebula View Post
anyone else have some suggestions plz? i want to know more ways to make money lol...(mining is getting old as hell)
i like to go in MetZone an hunt for mets.its pretty easy for me (as a warrior) when my super man comes i try to stuck it (1hit the met doves).when i get 20 metscrolls i trade them for 1 DB (on my server)
Old 07/12/2009, 16:58   #37

nice
Old 07/12/2009, 22:09   #38

elite*gold: 111
Reported.
Old 07/13/2009, 00:57   #39

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
#Closed - Don't bump threads.
Closed Thread