Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change the font back in CO

Discussion on How to change the font back in CO within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
It's really easy, even an non-hacker like me can do it. First, open your CO folder. In the INI folder, you will find a file called FONT.ini. Select to open it with Notepad. It will say:

System 14

Replace System with Tacoma, save it, and thank me. You can change the font to any font you have on your computer, as well as any size. The first part is the name of the font, the second is the size. I don't expect kudos for such an easy guide, but they would be appreciated.
Old 04/06/2007, 15:45   #2

someone posted the same

Old 04/06/2007, 15:57   #3

I saw, after I posted it. I don't quite understand why they tell you to use Ella, though. The in game font is the Tacoma font. I have two windows open right now, one prior to the patch, the other after fixing the patch with what I said, they are indestiguishable.
Old 04/06/2007, 19:03   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by AJConquer@Apr 6 2007, 15:57
I saw, after I posted it. I don't quite understand why they tell you to use Ella, though. The in game font is the Tacoma font. I have two windows open right now, one prior to the patch, the other after fixing the patch with what I said, they are indestiguishable.
Cuz it is ella XD I posted and use it, and it works great!
Old 04/06/2007, 19:43   #5

thanks alot it was just what i was lookin for
Old 04/06/2007, 20:00   #6

You can actually use any font you like, for example if you wanna use the diablo font in the ini you would put

Exocet 14

and you would have the diablo font in CO.
Old 04/09/2007, 07:28   #7

i put in times_new_roman 14 for mine and it looks the same as before
Old 04/10/2007, 00:17   #8

The font can be whatever you want. Times New Roman is similar, but not the same. Tacoma is what you should use if you want that same old feel. MSComicSans is a nice font for CO as well. Oh well. I am glad you like the guide.
Old 04/11/2007, 09:56   #9

Can anybody link me to the tacoma font? I don't have it on my pc it seems.
Old 04/11/2007, 16:50   #10

never seen it before. give him some crdt
Old 04/11/2007, 22:16   #11

Ok guys, I am a friggin idiot. I just figured it out. Tacoma isn't actually a font. Tahoma is, however. The reason it looks the same when you use Tacoma, times_new_roman, all that is because Ella is the default font of Conquer. If it cant find the font, it just reverts back to the default. You can insert any font you want on it, but there are a few restrictions. Number one, it must be a true type font. Number two, the name of the font must be one word and one word only. Inserting "_" or "%20" won't help. I hope this helps you all.