Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

water Farming for Archers

Discussion on water Farming for Archers within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have seen many Archers in BI carry loads of newbies following them. I am a water farmer myself at Lightning Server and I would like to tell you water farmers out there that it would be better to farm only 1 account. Marry to your noob and give her some socs if u can afford for her/him. I realized this can be done faster if you give it EXP potion to yourself when your noob is like lvl 90-100. It is not good to have 3 noobs following u behind where as one of them might get killed behind. So try focusing on just 1 noob. When water farming, try not to run so fast or else u will get your noob lost and get killed. i recommended running.

i have done this procedure and it took me 4-6 days without playing 10 hours a day, i actually played around 4-5 hours a day. so that is like 16-30 hrs of play time. one the first day my noob got to lvl 60, second day it got to lvl 80, third day it got to lvl 90, this started to get hard and i used exp potion that i got from killing gandolerma, i used this and got it to lvl 100. soon i seem to get a hard time plvling my water tao, i tried to get 2k of VPS for lab and made my noob go to lab and sit near the bedrock wall and my archer would kill all the slings in the 1st floor. this is how i water farm so in my own words, i would like u guys to follow my procedure since its what ive been water farming so far. btw, my lightning archer is lvl 124 so u might need a lvl 120+ archer to do it.
Old 01/06/2007, 16:58   #2

water tao guide
lvl 1-83=hawking
lvl 83-93serpent
lvl 93-103 alient serpent
lvl 103-130 basilisk
Old 01/06/2007, 16:59   #3

from 1-110 dont need exp pot it just such a waste i have 130 archer marry+full soc rain+noob exp =fast enough i only use exp pot at lvl 120+
Old 01/06/2007, 17:14   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by RainbowOrange@Jan 6 2007, 16:59
from 1-110 dont need exp pot it just such a waste i have 130 archer marry+full soc rain+noob exp =fast enough i only use exp pot at lvl 120+
i usually use the exp pot because i get them from some monster after killing them. i always have like a lvl 120 reborn standing in the place when the server calls for Titan appeared in Canyon and i would kill the monster ASAP then pick it up. I did this like 100 times and I got alot of exp pots. I never sell them since not much ppl can afford it for a couple of mills, i dont want to under price it because i think i mite need it to water farm. so yeah, pots are arite if u get them for free. thanks for giving me feedback.
Old 01/06/2007, 17:19   #5

from lvl 70 you get dbl exp in az as a water so don't stay till lvl 87 at hawks
Old 01/06/2007, 17:25   #6

vladi i meant if u have a archer to plv should use my guide
bluebble not alway those mob will drop exp pot i killed 12 of em yesterday got nothing
Old 01/06/2007, 18:31   #7

Thanks for posting this guide, but if you want to do another one please consider:
1) Dont re-invent the wheel - has a similar guide already been posted here or in CO forums? If it has, bump the old thread or just link to a good guide. IF you do take other ppls work, or are just copying large chunks of what ppl have done please acknowledge the source.
2) try to layout your guide better - at the moment its pretty caotic with no apparant order. PAragraphs and heading make it easy to read (although your last guide was short)
3) try to pick a topic that hasnt been exhaustively discussed alread - this must have been the 10th water factory guide ive read and it isnt good - to understand everythin you have written would have meant that the reader would have already known what u were about to say.
4) The least important thing to consider is how much karma ure getting VS how much your getting flammed - you've posted many many guide over the last few days, but only 1 karma vs much flaming. Think about wether you are actually posting something new or an imrovement of something that already exists or if your just re-inventing the wheel.
Old 01/06/2007, 19:17   #8

Dont farm waters in lab/bi
Go to az, and plvl it in a stack with stig at bas or as or even ssm
Old 01/06/2007, 21:33   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by twixdude@Jan 6 2007, 18:31
Thanks for posting this guide, but if you want to do another one please consider:
1) Dont re-invent the wheel - has a similar guide already been posted here or in CO forums? If it has, bump the old thread or just link to a good guide. IF you do take other ppls work, or are just copying large chunks of what ppl have done please acknowledge the source.
2) try to layout your guide better - at the moment its pretty caotic with no apparant order. PAragraphs and heading make it easy to read (although your last guide was short)
3) try to pick a topic that hasnt been exhaustively discussed alread - this must have been the 10th water factory guide ive read and it isnt good - to understand everythin you have written would have meant that the reader would have already known what u were about to say.
4) The least important thing to consider is how much karma ure getting VS how much your getting flammed - you've posted many many guide over the last few days, but only 1 karma vs much flaming. Think about wether you are actually posting something new or an imrovement of something that already exists or if your just re-inventing the wheel.
dude he's trying his *** off for SV... give him a break. suggestion to the OP... u don't need to go through all this work to get SV noob... what u do is PM the guy that crack it... ask for his adress.. fly ur *** over there and suck his **** 20.9 times.. then he'll give it to u... easier than making stupid guides like this... don't let me know who the *** u are on lightning cuzz i'm gonna pk ur fucken *** just for this. fucken pathetic noob.