Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to mine more gem/super gem

Discussion on how to mine more gem/super gem within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well maybe some will say that is pure luck or something but i can say that is tested cuz i have 12 miners.All day i put them in row and they mine at the same place 24/24...after 1 or 2.....they dont mine any gem!(be 4 i had 1-2 super gem a day) they even had ore.So i place them in the area 1 per screen and the first day i've done this i had a super nix and ora were mine a lot faster....
so the facts is: NO RANDOM!!! if there is too many ppl in the same screen it will ****.I hope this will help a bit

have a nice day ^^

a water tao from Statue Of Zeus
Old 12/18/2006, 02:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
#close - double entry
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Super Multi Hack 1 in 1 pack Super Cheat -Ninja Saga-
09/08/2010 - Facebook - 5 Replies
I WILL POST IT TOMMOROW I WILL POST IT TOMMOROW OR SEPTEMBER 23! THIS HACK IS V.I.P FOR FREE! NO LEECH I MADE IT IN C++ V.I.P HACKS
Flash Mine M14 Mine
04/03/2010 - WarRock - 8 Replies
1.Kann die Beiden oben genannten Items auch Medic nutzen? 2.Kann man sie auch für andere slots nutzen? 3.Wenn ja was ist besser?
Selling 127 water>Fire with full super socs and super 2 soc cap EMERALD SERVER
03/20/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
server: emerald super +5 2 spg cap, sup+5 spg bag, sup+4 spg brace, sup+4 2 srg mana bs, sup+5 spg robe, sup+4 spg boots fixed nado, 110 water/127 fire, with house... Offer usd, email me offers at [email protected] *note*spg stands for super pheonix gem and srg stands for super rainbow gem paypal or western union transactions only, please only reply if you are serious about buying the account.
Bot is tatacking super super super slow
05/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Okay, there is a prolbem. my bot is attacking so slow!!! i am hunting those turtles behind jangan, and it's insane.... i've gotten 5 percent in the last 20 minutes.. he's only lvl 5 too... he attacks a monster every minute or something.. anyone nkow why?
how to mine more gem/super gem
12/22/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 29 Replies
well maybe some will say that is pure luck or something but i can say that is tested cuz i have 12 miners.All day i put them in row and they mine at the same place 24/24...after 1 or 2 days.....they dont mine any gem!(be 4 i had 1-2 super gem a day) they even had no more ore.So i place them in the area 1 per screen and the first day i've done this i had a super nix and ore were mined a lot faster.... so the facts is:if there is too many ppl in the same screen it will fuck.I hope this will help...