Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tip for archers;

Discussion on Tip for archers; within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
As always, archers lvl in lab and in az using scatter, therefore it becomes a problem and a waste of time that every 10 levels youll have to get some bow proficency that you missed while lvling.. and for me, its really annoying, so here goes a tip for how to solve it faster, though for some it may be common sense, some may not know it.
Get an autoclicker with 2 button repetition (left and right) and while scattering youll be able to hit with single shot also. Altho you will waste more arrows in comparison to lvling, you will obviously lvl faster, since you would be making scatter + single shot in the same time. Its funny to see your hand dissapears since youre shooting so fast. And apart from lvling faster, youll get proficency! two shots in one.
You can obviously do this on tg also, the problem will be that you wont be able to ctrl tab, since its only an autoclicker. Maybe a solution for that? Maybe theres an autoclicker that can be set to only one window? That would be great help.
Old 09/15/2006, 13:39   #2

dumb....
Old 09/15/2006, 17:07   #3

probably alot easier to get a 2 soc bow and put some violets in it and just stay in tg for a while here and there between lvls. i did this with my archer and never had a problem with not being able to get bow prof. so i could get upgrades.
Old 09/15/2006, 18:36   #4

@SlApPeR
say something interesting, i dont wanna see lame people calling dumb to people that try to help. post something interesting, or dont post anything~ flamers are dumb, people who at least try to help (not like you) aint. kthxbai
@tasha
its not better, you wouldnt get any exp bonus, and youd have to go to tg. for people who pg just on the first days like me, and dont have time for those things to get top archer and top lvl fast, this will be useful they wont have to buy violets, find any 2 sock bows (which arent easy to get in the first days), go to tg > waste time that could be used by a sharer to gain lvls or even hunting.
Old 09/15/2006, 20:03   #5

well i don't share my accounts and my archer lvelvels pretty good and my archer is lvl 115 with lvl 12 prof. he stays in tg while i am using another character or in away from the key board for the night. if your not using your archer on a daily basis yo won't lvl fast and get to that high lvl you want. i guess your one of those want to be water farmers. good luck with that
Old 09/15/2006, 21:19   #6

no guy, my archer is 127+, yes i do farm waters, as all archers 124+ do, its normal, and u definately get faster lvl using this tip in basi, obviously, you cant do that in tg if playing with another char, but you can if you are afk over the night
Old 09/29/2006, 18:12   #7

to lvl bow prof u kill monosters 20 lvls lower than u...
Old 09/30/2006, 03:48   #8

kill tombbats if they red or black name

also i find that evilghost can be use if u got some good M-def
Old 10/03/2006, 16:30   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by neoaneglo101@Sep 30 2006, 03:48
kill tombbats if they red or black name

also i find that evilghost can be use if u got some good M-def
doesnt evil ghost hit physical? if u mean those wich are at lab 2 floor.
Old 10/04/2006, 20:44   #10

i do the same as lollipop just right click and scatter, although i dun use auto clicker it still works....and it also helps to do more damage to your enemys as u have a chance to hit a higher prof ^^ also u don't even pay attention to it so it's not like u get bored wairing for it to level and u have to spend no time in TG......

Lollipop's method is the way to go as it wil make u level faster......+1 karma even tho i do this anyway......
Old 12/27/2006, 01:50   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Lollipop@Sep 14 2006, 22:22
As always, archers lvl in lab and in az using scatter, therefore it becomes a problem and a waste of time that every 10 levels youll have to get some bow proficency that you missed while lvling.. and for me, its really annoying, so here goes a tip for how to solve it faster, though for some it may be common sense, some may not know it.
Get an autoclicker with 2 button repetition (left and right) and while scattering youll be able to hit with single shot also. Altho you will waste more arrows in comparison to lvling, you will obviously lvl faster, since you would be making scatter + single shot in the same time. Its funny to see your hand dissapears since youre shooting so fast. And apart from lvling faster, youll get proficency! two shots in one.
You can obviously do this on tg also, the problem will be that you wont be able to ctrl tab, since its only an autoclicker. Maybe a solution for that? Maybe theres an autoclicker that can be set to only one window? That would be great help.
u guys are laughing at him, but he just revealed a very good tip about archer.
Not only it allow u to kill a monster 2time the speed, but it hit everybody around else.
I use it to pk and it work like a charm

Rapid fire -> scatter + norm shot give like 12 shot for 2-3 sec. Witch can kill someone pretty fast b4 he have the time to heal.

Just be carful not scattering noob around and get redname
Old 12/27/2006, 01:53   #12

thats a good tip i could use clickalot to tg my archer at night

+k