Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 20:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FrozenGrotto F5 to F6 Map, and Guide how to kill the beast.

Discussion on FrozenGrotto F5 to F6 Map, and Guide how to kill the beast. within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 05/03/2010, 19:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
uhmm
when you go kill the lavabeast. make sure you attack him with 2 chars.
If not, you will not be able to spawn ur guard fast enough and the lavabeast will attack you, and you wont be able to hide underneath ur guard.
Goodluck
Old 05/04/2010, 13:59   #17

lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funker View Post
uhmm
when you go kill the lavabeast. make sure you attack him with 2 chars.
If not, you will not be able to spawn ur guard fast enough and the lavabeast will attack you, and you wont be able to hide underneath ur guard.
Goodluck
dude... ive done this lits of times. only thing u need to be carefull for.. its the dizz..... jump Hit him then spawn quick. thats all, stop been dumb lol. want me to make a video how to do it??..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/06/2010, 01:43   #18

the guard trick works perfect for me too! alot of people using it too now, first time i try Lava beast thing.. i did with out guard hehehe didnt think about that XD!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2010, 13:19   #19

heya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandi View Post
the guard trick works perfect for me too! alot of people using it too now, first time i try Lava beast thing.. i did with out guard hehehe didnt think about that XD!
hehe yeah, heeps of people using it on my server too
Old 05/08/2010, 14:05   #20

Nice Map . THX for sharing .

Tags
frozengrotto