Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*Legal Guild Gate Jump*

Discussion on *Legal Guild Gate Jump* within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alright lots of people know about jumping the gate using lag etc... but people can watch you and find out you are doing it.... If you log off in the guild area and log back on... as long as you do not disconnect you can leave and wait til guild war gets heated then just goto metzone and use the metzone disconnect trick... you will log back on in guild war an u can tell ppl to *** em selves cuz its not ur fault u got warped there lol Have Fun

PS* Metzone d/c trick is as follows: Enter metzone first map exit through top left... Enter Nightdevil and Robot map and goto top left when you go through this portal immediatly after going through DO NOT MOVE.... just disconnect and you will log back on in the last exact coordinates where you last logged off and logged on... IE.. inside guild war beside pole
Old 04/15/2006, 18:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol thx
have to try this!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to jump the guild gate
10/09/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
:D hi everyone i have a trick of jumping over the guild gate. now this is not really a hack but it takes a lot of skill to do and DOES NOT ALWAYS WORK. you need patients and a little practice. 1.go on the path near guild gate. 2.make it so you cant see the guild gate i dont kno if it works when u can see the guild gate . 3.put a bunch of actions in hotkey such as f1=dance f2=lie and so on any combination. 4..click all those hot keys on keyboard rapidly fast and all almost at same time 1...
Jump Guild War Gate
07/22/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 24 Replies
I searched and if there is something about this, it is not easy to find, so I will post my method for doing it. Doing this is fairly simple, and I did it on accident the first time I did it. 1) Step off to the side where you CANNOT see the gate. 2) Find a way to raise your ping (use hotkeys to do actions simultaneously) 3) Run through the guild war gate and wait in there. You will disconnect, and when you log in you will be inside.
another way to guild gate jump^^
04/08/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
this is the another way that u can use for guild gate jump. 1st-->use the speed hack tool (recommended version 0.02,because it is easy to use^^) 2nd-->on any char wif tat speed hack on 3rd-->go to guild map,then move to any place tat is near to the guild gate,but not guild gate shown in ur screen. 4th-->make ur char walk in a circle or any shape u like....don't jump!! after walking for lyk about 10 sec or more,stop and ur ping wil goes up. repeat this til ur ping get to...
Guild War Gate Jump
04/25/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
I read another topic about the guild jump and i think is pretty complicated for some pll so i gonna tell you how i do it..and it works 100% You need to have cyclone or divin hare. Go back till you don t see the dorr and make 2 jumps. When you do the second jump you got to jump in the castel and disconect there. When you re log in you will be inside. For the wariorr and fire tao it works only with FILTER.(or divine hare if they are water-warior water-fire)
GUILD GATE JUMP
10/08/2005 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 30 Replies
OK yes this is the famous working GUild gate jump. Me, my brother and real life friends use it to own guild wars and guild beast. Ok you all probably know that they added a code to make you jump back when you are hovering over gate mid jump. Well simple solution is timing. First off to exit the game the fastest that i have found you must Hit escape IMMEDIATELY followed by spacebar Make sure you unpress escape then QUICKLY depress space!! Now simple walk away from gate and shift screen....