Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

just a idear

Discussion on just a idear within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 05/03/2006, 20:39   #16

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
it works but do none of you have ANY IDEA HOW STACKING WORKS??? the way it works is person on top gets attacked ALWAYS.... BUT ONLY IF THE PERSON UNDER DOES NOT ATTACK!!!

If you attack before the stacker you will get agro'd and get hit... what does work in lab though is have a troj or 2 tank off the bottom and hide behind them... wait for the ones that spawn right where you are atk them or just hit ones further out into spawn.. I did it with my fire tao alot.. also did it some with a archer...

It does work.. just not how you think
Old 05/04/2006, 04:34   #17

elite*gold: 0
i know what to do is get to high level ppl wit good def one goes to the corner then a noob goes ontop then the sec person goes ontop of noob archer then the bottom strogn person mvoes and gets ontop of stack so noob archer attacks. will that work ese?