Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy Money

Discussion on Easy Money within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/10/2006, 18:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
K its like this Get "PintetumPicture, AsterNecklace, And RoyalSword" Alltogether you get 9 mets if you have these in your inventory.
Old 03/10/2006, 18:01   #17

It was my moronic friend that flamed sry about that =)
Old 03/10/2006, 21:04   #18

@AlmostxUntitled
I don't believe there is a sure way to get 9 mets each time, its more based on luck, but if you use Gold Needles your luck greatly increase to get more mets. As I stated earlier, with gold needle you will at least get 5 mets or more. Up to a maximum of 10. So get a bunch of Gold Needles and give it a shot, I'm sure you will get 9 mets many times. I know I do. Seems everytime I use a Silver Needle I only get 1 met, but I have gotten more. As I said as long as the gem is worth about the price of the mets then it worth it cause you will break even, otherwise it can be a loss. So I still to the Gold Needles, just my personal preference.

@JavierXAngel
Now, I don't understand why you would say it will get patched. Its not like a bug or anything, just the results. It can be a difficult quest to do and I was just giving help on how to do it and what you get.
~Chris
Old 03/10/2006, 22:56   #19

Im just saying what i heard, 9 mets every gold needle o wells
Old 03/11/2006, 03:16   #20

Getting 9 mets each time would be nice, but there isn't a way that I know of. At least your guarenteed 5 each time. So buy a gem for 500k or less, and convert it to mets, quite effective. As far as silver needles go, well...the most I've gotten is 50k, hardly worth the effort.
Old 03/18/2006, 05:03   #21

Thx guys, this is awesome. LOL, been getting heaps of gems and having trouble selling but never ever thought of using this for this quest. The great thing is the game is made like this so it's no hack or anything and perfectly legit.

GRAT ADVICE (which i had enough karma to give to all!!!)