Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide/Video]**How To Do Snake Quest**

Discussion on [Guide/Video]**How To Do Snake Quest** within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Guide/Video]**How To Do Snake Quest**

Hey i have make a guide for the snake quest in bird ijsland(BI) HAVE FUN!
Hit The THANKS Button Please If It Was Usefull

Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/17/2008, 15:36   #2

+K

did the qeust today in FURY server

and when i saw the first snakes i thought huh thought they were stronger *because i killed them in 1-2 hits with scatter*

btw im from the netherlands too ^^

/vartiainen

olmost at the last jump i got hit by 1 or 3 *was yust in lesser then 1 second*
and died

too bad XD but il try harder :P

btw how long does it to respawn?
Old 05/17/2008, 17:21   #3

every 30 minuts will be there come a new big snake to kill ^^ ( netherlands: iedere 30 minuten komt er een nieuwe groote slang om te killen ^^)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2008, 20:56   #4

i like ur sdg coz they are black,normal sdg is yellow can u plz post that???
Old 06/23/2008, 19:02   #5

hows ur dragons tht go around black

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Snake Iseland quest.
10/22/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 54 Replies
This is a guide to not get hited from the Snake Kings protectors - Water Snakes The Snake king appear every 30 min and u will get good rewards is u kill it Rewards: Meteors, dragon balls, refined item, refined gems, or super gems. But i will most get Meteors. ok to the guide now U need to be a rb anyting to water of fire to so u get a bat and guard silver or gold.
Snake island quest guide
10/07/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
well, first i'll start off by saying that i've been a leecher off ePVP for a long time. As you can see this is my first post and, epvp has helped me much in CO. i'd like to share some of my exprience anyways onto the topic. 1st, since the guards and the king attack with magic, it is better to use a 120+ archer to do the quest. wear your coat and errings for extra magic defense. the guards should hit you 1 and king hits you 100+ if you got relatively good equips (Eg: elite/super +3-4) ...
snake island quest
09/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
what is the exact time it spawns in minutes?(snake king)
Snake Islands quest
05/26/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
Ok i havnt tried this but logically i think it would work, get a nub and go to the snake islands quest now get ur main to the last island with the king and put the nub on the 1st lilly pad between the islands this should stop people being able to jump to the last island as thelilly pad is crutial in effect u shut down the quest, you could put a nub on 3 lilly pads so if the person doing the quests decides to pk 1 of them they will be red by the end. Also doing this quest every 30 mins by ur...
Snake Quest in BI
01/04/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies
I finally thought of one of the things i could do to contribute. =P It's nothing special but i found a way to get to the boss without dying even on a noob. I used my non rb troj to go there all the time back then. 1st. set the happy and sad and other functions to your F slot list. Like sad on F1, happy on F2, ect... 2nd.Shift screen so you see the island with the mobs and the direction the leaf pads are gonna be so you can jump on them. 3rd. push the F slot keys all at once so...