Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release Database] Non of that egy upload sh*t

Discussion on [Release Database] Non of that egy upload sh*t within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 02/15/2011, 16:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
[QUOTE=rule34onyourmom;9154345]2nd. I NEVER said you " DIDN'T " work on it i said it Wasnt yours. To work on somthing dont make it yours when you was HELPINGQUOTE]

Its NO ONES lol its TQ's but the work that is done via Database is mine LOL sure I can't prove it but you know its mine LOL **** you didnt even know how to add a ******* NPC till i showed you, using my database "tqs" ima stop calling it mine now =) ill call it "TQs" since they have the copyright to it, but all the work done b4,after,when you had it is probably 90% mine! LOL, Yea sure maybe you did translations OMG i was going to recode the whole **** thing *****! but you had to have it your way like always -.-, enjoy my database "TQs" lol and stop lying you know you got the source from me, i gave you all the **** that you have today, if it wasnt for me you wouldnt even have a 5065 source ***** since i think most of the links now adays are dead which is why i just released a SQL of it. Which by the way you say is illegal? As long as i dont UPLOAD the Warez here im ok, people upload SQL's all the ******* time
Old 02/16/2011, 00:26   #17

[quote=Alex06052;9160756]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rule34onyourmom View Post
2nd. I NEVER said you " DIDN'T " work on it i said it Wasnt yours. To work on somthing dont make it yours when you was HELPINGQUOTE]

Its NO ONES lol its TQ's but the work that is done via Database is mine LOL sure I can't prove it but you know its mine LOL shit you didnt even know how to add a fucking NPC till i showed you, using my database "tqs" ima stop calling it mine now =) ill call it "TQs" since they have the copyright to it, but all the work done b4,after,when you had it is probably 90% mine! LOL, Yea sure maybe you did translations OMG i was going to recode the whole damn thing LMFAO! but you had to have it your way like always -.-, enjoy my database "TQs" lol and stop lying you know you got the source from me, i gave you all the shit that you have today, if it wasnt for me you wouldnt even have a 5065 source LMFAO since i think most of the links now adays are dead which is why i just released a SQL of it. Which by the way you say is illegal? As long as i dont UPLOAD the Warez here im ok, people upload SQL's all the fucking time
The Source when i Received it had nothing to it Alex. you know that and i know that. Then i Started Translating it My Self. You did Shit work to it and you just admitted you " Lost " it So how could it be yours obviously with that statement it was mine. Quit Lieing and whineing Go head and release it i really dont care no more. they dont have a current up-to-date one which is 1000000x better and none glitchy since i fired you from my team you done nothing but whine like a two-year-old so just move on your nothing without me have fun with your ********* site and ill stick with my REAL server. And lets see who gets farther. P.s The client is all mine and they can get it straight from my site i could care less its copy-written <3 Enjoy it Bitch it wont work for you i changed all the itemtype.dat files via DB and Client side Have fun with invisible items Peeps <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex06052 View Post
Dude just stop lmfao I can care less if your hosting it but the fact that you are calling it yours is just plain fucking funny, 1st off sure you made an error! But get this if you made that error then NON of the NPCs in the game would work, You didn't know how to add items VIA database , you didnt know how to add + attributes LMFAO, You didnt know how to add items via shop.dat i HAD TO SHOW YOU ALL THIS And you got the fuckin source from me I Megauploaded it to you dipshit so stop calling it yours LOL its makin me lol, 2nd off When i sent it to you again i had to REDO the server which is why it needed re translating is because i lost the old one so i started from scratch so go on and call it yours when deep down you know all the work that went into that game is from me.

P.S. have a nice day =)

#Still illegal To upload Binaries and this sever is a Binaries. Anyway done arguing with an immature 16 year old Welfare child.
Old 02/16/2011, 01:39   #18

Translation is nothing compared to actually making it idiot and its a SQL not the .exe's so in that case unless u have the .exe it wont work -.- and if you really want to know this whole site is illegal, not that i hate ePvP but what im saying is it has forums that release the binaries LOL! So if you think about it what im doing with a SQL is nothing compared to uploading the NPC/MSG/Acc serv
Old 02/16/2011, 03:42   #19

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex06052 View Post
LMFAO No HE GOT THE DATABASE from me and he wants to claim its his because he has the host for it when all in reality i made it ROFL!
Binaries are illegal which is why i just released the SQL and not the actual applications

And sure he owns the server by that i mean the vps, other then that he GOT ALL HIS RESOURCES FROM ME LOL! And the fact that that Database USED To be my "HeavenlyCo" , then i met a friend and we renamed it to "ToxicWasteLand" then I met Pro4Never and we made it Toxic-Gaming.net because we were planning on opening a ZO and Eo and the fact that I know ZO more then 96pct of the people here. means that I know more about CO then Shuan will ever know LOL
Sure you can google shit but all the shit i found is via me exploring not "leeching" like the effin retard said up above -.-

#request close doesnt work
specially when you want it closed because im correct and your wrong LOL
I AM ToxicWaste[PM] it is my source he has the database and thats the only way we can't prove each other wrong but in all reality it is mine lmfao =D have a nice day shuan
P.S. Hosting in a TQ Binary is illegal =) i hope tq gets you soon plus my link on Xtremetop100 is dead so good luck? =) ur ToS means NOTHING to TQ.
massive facepalm is required....

#1: I would NEVER use binary databases

#2: You're referring to someone else obviously but I just wanna point that out for those who are easily confused.

#3: @ person who apparently also uses this name... Sorry but this account IS like 6 years old and I'd used the name a couple years before that back when I played JA. Just saying, not like I took it from anyone.
Old 02/16/2011, 04:05   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
massive facepalm is required....

#1: I would NEVER use binary databases

#2: You're referring to someone else obviously but I just wanna point that out for those who are easily confused.

#3: @ person who apparently also uses this name... Sorry but this account IS like 6 years old and I'd used the name a couple years before that back when I played JA. Just saying, not like I took it from anyone.
erm, I wasnt referin to you x.x i was talkin about this rule34 ect so sorry if you got caught up in this some how o.0