Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scam with the name of some HI lvl char!

Discussion on Scam with the name of some HI lvl char! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Scam with the name of some HI lvl char!

Well, I don't realy know if there is a tread for a scam like this, but anyways ill try to explain it.

You make 1-2-3 accs and you name the accs like some high lvl persons (the name should be simuliar... like use 1 instead of l or a big letter if the char name is like this KiLeRR :P just make sure that is not noticable) and also if you know the connections between ppl you can score big!
For example if you know that some high lvl person realy is a good friend with another hi lvl person, you make the char with a name of the oen hi lvl person and ask the other person for him to lend some RainBow socks. Then tell him to give them to your tao... which you will make and name it whatever you like...
This scam has 1 billion variations, its just a matter of connections on the server.. If your good with friends and you know their friends and items you should be able to scam someone )
Maybe its hard to pull this one off, but Imagine that you sucseed and get a full sock SRG eqip.
This is one of my first posts so if you like it, try it and give me feedback!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/29/2007, 21:30   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodijak View Post
Well, I don't realy know if there is a tread for a scam like this, but anyways ill try to explain it.

You make 1-2-3 accs and you name the accs like some high lvl persons (the name should be simuliar... like use 1 instead of l or a big letter if the char name is like this KiLeRR :P just make sure that is not noticable) and also if you know the connections between ppl you can score big!
For example if you know that some high lvl person realy is a good friend with another hi lvl person, you make the char with a name of the oen hi lvl person and ask the other person for him to lend some RainBow socks. Then tell him to give them to your tao... which you will make and name it whatever you like...
This scam has 1 billion variations, its just a matter of connections on the server.. If your good with friends and you know their friends and items you should be able to scam someone )
Maybe its hard to pull this one off, but Imagine that you sucseed and get a full sock SRG eqip.
Old 10/31/2007, 15:28   #3

huh, thats pretty groovy (i mean because of the rainbow gems of course)
Old 11/03/2007, 15:09   #4

Quote:

thats just a variation of the wife scam -.-
Old 11/04/2007, 11:18   #5

This doesn't work anymore cuz you need to be real stupid if you give a soc rainbow to someone without looking at his potency !!!
Old 11/04/2007, 18:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_mummy View Post
This doesn't work anymore cuz you need to be real stupid if you give a soc rainbow to someone without looking at his potency !!!
True
Old 11/21/2007, 04:34   #7

Well, the other person would notice the Face difference, the equipment different, and of course, the level difference. AND if you were the victim's "friend" wouldn't it tell the victim tha they're friend has gotten online? o.O
Old 12/19/2007, 03:34   #8

Quote:

yes very clever! i've had this done to myself, had my name dragged thru the gutter by some lazy ass noob that cant motivate himself of his bulbas ass to make himself money! you make me sick

heres a point for you, if you have a "friend" in co that is prepared to lend you valuble gear and you scam that friend...they will never trust you again, leaving you to worm your way into other ppls trust! here's a thought, how about you stay LOYAL and friendly to said "friend" so that "friend" can help you out in the future! its hard to come by trust worthy ppl in co, your lucky to find one in a million and you rip them off! GO YOU!

you fail at life!
Old 12/19/2007, 23:26   #9

-.- what are you retarded? hes just trying to help u ****** its his first post and if u dont like scamming why dont u gtfo
Old 01/06/2008, 06:57   #10

LOL, currenty im hearing of a noob with my chars name, it knows my next rb and other random things. It has very bad english and is trying to scam other high lvl guildies of mine. It's kind of annoying but funny.
Closed Thread