Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Krillz's Back-door Free QOProxy

Discussion on Krillz's Back-door Free QOProxy within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/27/2007, 02:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by prog4mer@Jun 27 2007, 02:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (prog4mer @ Jun 27 2007, 02:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Krillz backdoor free QOproxy with a backdoor ?? lal !

<!--QuoteBegin--krillz acc on conquerforum

Location: Yes Im The One & ONLY Krillz. Anyone Using My Names Just A Attention Hungry Loser =) ALL My Forum Accs Ive EVER Had Have Been Deleted. So MOD's Can GTFO Krillz Internets K? (**** they give mad room for location............................)

+signatur

Characters
~|DeathAngel|~ :Tro-Arch-Fire 1XX
RaVeN :Arch-War 70+ Future Arch-War-Arch
aXXo: Water-Water 1XX
WaterFTW: Water-Water 90+

Ive Got A Slew Of Stolen Accounts On Many Servers.. 2 Many To List An Some I Wouldnt Wanna Take Credit For =)

My MySpace
Bananasplit

i dont even used it, but my mind say me you are a fkn scammerbiaatch. =P [/b][/quote]
rofl its been decompiled by DM... so theres no NEED for me to go back an fourth with you about my proxy. either use it or dont post. if quoting my sig on CO forums makes u feel better then quote away but those accs were accs that people let me use and i took.. has nothing to do the my proxy.
Old 06/27/2007, 03:36   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by prog4mer@Jun 27 2007, 02:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (prog4mer @ Jun 27 2007, 02:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Krillz backdoor free QOproxy with a backdoor ?? lal !

Location: Yes Im The One & ONLY Krillz. Anyone Using My Names Just A Attention Hungry Loser =) ALL My Forum Accs Ive EVER Had Have Been Deleted. So MOD's Can GTFO Krillz Internets K? (**** they give mad room for location............................)

+signatur

Characters

Ive Got A Slew Of Stolen Accounts On Many Servers.. 2 Many To List An Some I Wouldnt Wanna Take Credit For =)

My MySpace
Bananasplit

i dont even used it, but my mind say me you are a fkn scammerbiaatch. =P [/b][/quote]
so if u saying it has a backdoor or something prove it to us
Old 06/27/2007, 03:59   #18

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by XxDarkKillaxX+Jun 27 2007, 03:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XxDarkKillaxX @ Jun 27 2007, 03:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (prog4mer @ Jun 27 2007, 02:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Krillz backdoor free QOproxy with a backdoor ?? lal !

+signatur

Characters

My MySpace
Bananasplit

so if u saying it has a backdoor or something prove it to us [/b][/quote]
thats the whole point... he cant prove it because it isnt there to prove<333 DM the mod decompiled and approved it.. so what ever he says he can... yea... i have 2 not flame... dont want my acc banned again.
Old 06/27/2007, 05:35   #19

trying now

+k if works

ps : for guys whu still cant use ip 127.0.1.1, try using ur own ip address, it helps to solve tt problem of "connection failed due to internet conjestion and server maintenence"
Old 06/27/2007, 05:44   #20

also can u see garments with this now or is that still not fixed?
Old 06/27/2007, 07:38   #21

Will try it tonight on a noob and ethereal the traffic. I'll post the results and + karma if it works!! lots of useful commands on the command list, hope it all works
Old 06/27/2007, 09:36   #22

if u use nProxey and one wright to u Bannanaspilit you wll drop all ur gear
Old 06/27/2007, 09:40   #23

Received Thanks: 1,169
Quote:
Originally posted by Sk1nny@Jun 27 2007, 07:38
Will try it tonight on a noob and ethereal the traffic. I'll post the results and + karma if it works!! lots of useful commands on the command list, hope it all works
good that you'll make it, so i dont need to run it..

edit: Joined: Jun 25 2007, 21:08 ah of course you'll proof that. i really put my trust in you.. LOL NEVER!!

@mod run it with ethereal or something like it for 30 mins and you see if it sends something to an other ip then the server.
Old 06/27/2007, 11:26   #24

ur mother stupid hacker
Old 06/27/2007, 15:31   #25

can someone confirm this proxy = 100% backdoor/weird commands free.?

<hr>Append on Jun 27 2007, 16:14<hr> autohunt doesn't work either?
Old 06/27/2007, 18:09   #26

I ethereal'd it, looks clean to me backdoor wise.

here's a 50 meg text file of my results in case you wanna check it out.

Old 06/27/2007, 19:00   #27

Quote:
Originally posted by XxDarkKillaxX+Jun 27 2007, 05:44--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XxDarkKillaxX @ Jun 27 2007, 05:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> also can u see garments with this now or is that still not fixed? [/b]

as long as you were wearing the garmet before u log in there will be no problem, but if u equip while ingame it will freeze like the previous.. working in it tho

<hr>Append on Jun 27 2007, 19:02<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by -prog4mer@Jun 27 2007, 09:40
<!--QuoteBegin--Sk1nny
Quote:
@Jun 27 2007, 07:38

good that you'll make it, so i dont need to run it..

edit: Joined: Jun 25 2007, 21:08 ah of course you'll proof that. i really put my trust in you.. LOL NEVER!!

@mod run it with ethereal or something like it for 30 mins and you see if it sends something to an other ip then the server.
[/quote]
instead of trying to belittle the proxy and complain about the join date, why dont u look at the other 2 forum accounts i have that were banned becuz i flamed kids like you. DM has decompiled the guy 2 posts down has decompiled, either use it just stop posting in here. Oh and just so u know the first proxy i made, had over 4k dls and tons of karma... and how many of them do u see running in here complaining it had back door???
Old 06/27/2007, 22:21   #28

Received Thanks: 1,169
yo we'll see who was rite.. i just dont trust it and all others who want to use it no problem.. but dont cry then "ahhh my account got hacked *whine* *whine*.. "
i dont care anymore, about you stupid noobs !!

Dm maybe decompiled it.. but its hard to see it sometimes in qoproxy.. it need to be tested.
ya of course someone comes with 1post joined 1day ago and come to this thread, allready know all about the proxy and scan it with ethereal.. i think it was just you.
u just trying to get more accs, because you need more stuff again.. wow what a ugly kid(myspace) are you!?

ah **** i scan it myself next time, that will proof all.
Old 06/27/2007, 23:25   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by prog4mer@Jun 27 2007, 22:21
yo we'll see who was rite.. i just dont trust it and all others who want to use it no problem.. but dont cry then "ahhh my account got hacked *whine* *whine*.. "

Dm maybe decompiled it.. but its hard to see it sometimes in qoproxy.. it need to be tested.
ya of course someone comes with 1post joined 1day ago and come to this thread, allready know all about the proxy and scan it with ethereal.. i think it was just you.
u just trying to get more accs, because you need more stuff again.. wow what a ugly kid(myspace) are you!?

i agree. backdoors loggers can almost be invisible see nproxy.
and the autohunt doesn't even work
Old 06/27/2007, 23:33   #30

Quote:
Originally posted by prog4mer@Jun 27 2007, 22:21

sry dude I'm not Krill, Ive been checking out the forum for months now but never posted cause my forum Username was also my ign, so I made this account so I can post. Also I don't care if you don't believe anything I have to say, I'm just trying to take part in the forum in a constructive way.
Closed Thread