Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHP bug

Discussion on PHP bug within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alright, I figure that maybe if I finally post this dumb thing it'll get fixed, and people that use this thing will no longer be able to use it. Basically what it is, is a bug that lets you steal an account back from somebody after they've already changed around the password and email. You can do this much later than them doing this, so they'll usually have time to equip the account. Meaning that for the cost of nothing, you can get payment for an account, as well as the items that they're going to put on the account, and take the account back. So it's basically a good scam, that I haven't seen posted yet here, and it kinda needs to be fixed. So if you guys don't mind getting rich off it til tq fixes it, that would be great ^^

1. Go to the change info page with 4 or 5 internet browsers, enter the info for the first page on them all and go to the next page, the one where you enter the id number, answer, new email etc...

2. Fill out all the info on this page, but fill out the id number incorrectly, do this for all the webpages.

3. Every few minutes just keep hitting submit on all the webpages, make sure you're using the incorrect id number, this will bring up an error message.

4. Hit ok on the error message, this will reload the same webpage, but the timer will reset when you do this, so the page cannot time out. This enables you to correctly enter the id number at any given time later, assuming that you hit the button with the incorrect id number every few mins.

5. Sell the account, let the idiot equip it and recieve your payment.

6. Enter the correct id number after all this is done, and reclaim the email address, and use that to reclaim and change the password

7. Laugh at the guy you just scammed, you can even claim to be a gm for shock value.

Anyways, good luck with this, please abuse it. If you have any questions, do not pm me, just leave a post here. No Flaming please.

And if you like this, make sure to leave +k thx ^^
Old 05/24/2007, 05:51   #2

scams suck... and this has already been posted before...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2007, 06:01   #3

any chance you could show me where, i've been looking for it and had no luck, and don't just say use the search button and assume i've a noob, cause trust me i've done that
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2007, 06:40   #4

Yeah I agree that scams suck, they also can make a person have the want to stop playing Conquer because of them. Of course this is to be considered only if you don't like to be an *** hole about things. If anyone is looking to expand thier horizens on things then play Second Life, you can do anything you want to and basicly not get in trouble or have to many people mad at you. Please keep Conquer a half type of kids game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2007, 06:47   #5

alright, yes granted scams suck, thats why i'm posting this one. There is somebody on my server with a full 2 soc archer, full 2 soc fire tao, full 2 soc trojan all 2nd rb and all the socs of course have super gems, and are blessed. The only thing he does is sit around and pull off this scam. Maybe if more people start doing things like this we might just be able to get rid of this problem, as well as the ******** with powerful characters that they create Trust me, I agree with you, scams suck, and that is my reason for even posting this in the first place. The guy that I figured this out from did it to me causing me to lose 15 dbs, and a super 2 soc sdg sdg +5 -5 bow.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2007, 06:52   #6

well if u had a account stolen there is no way to get to the page that ask for the id and such because of invaild password on 1st page
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2007, 06:56   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by (GAME)Master@May 24 2007, 06:52
well if u had a account stolen there is no way to get to the page that ask for the id and such because of invaild password on 1st page
no, you would have the correct password on the first page, you enter the incorrect id number on the second page, and after the error comes up, it takes you back to the second page and restarts the timer (for the page timing out). And thats where the glitch is, if you keep doing that, it enables you to change the email back to your own email any time after the other person has changed the email and the password. I think thats what you were getting at, if it's not, please rephrase it and i'll try better to help you with this
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2007, 07:24   #8

You just made safe account buying impossible..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2007, 07:31   #9

well on my server it already was impossible, cause 9 times out of 10 it was the same person selling, so I figure if I screw up all the servers bad enough, tq might possibly fix that little glitch on there website
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2007, 09:20   #10

Its Not new and how about we use it to scam you? how would you feel? dont do onto others like u want it done to you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2007, 11:07   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by EpVpEr1212@May 24 2007, 09:20
Its Not new and how about we use it to scam you? how would you feel? dont do onto others like u want it done to you.
Ge just said that somone DID do it to him...

but yeah, scams suck
Old 05/24/2007, 11:15   #12

was this a scam? lol
Old 05/24/2007, 11:25   #13

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 3,452
LOL yeah this one has been posted before cause I remember adding my 2 cents to it, its gone now tho how odd

Personal I think people who scam other players are lazy bastards; why even bother to play if thats the only way you can get ahead ?

Speaking about lazy bastards TQ are the worst culprits, they know this exploit exits and many others(like the trade bug) and yet they do nothing to address them.
Old 05/24/2007, 11:29   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by HackerPope@May 24 2007, 07:31
well on my server it already was impossible, cause 9 times out of 10 it was the same person selling, so I figure if I screw up all the servers bad enough, tq might possibly fix that little glitch on there website
stupid, bad idea posting this now its gonna be impossible to buy acc safely
Old 05/24/2007, 15:01   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by EpVpEr1212@May 24 2007, 09:20
holy ****, do half of you people not read more than the first post? First of all I don't do this, and was stated by the guy that obviously read more than a post or two, I WAS scammed by this and thats how I know about it