Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QOProxy/BoboProxy [auto hunt/loot, item change]

Discussion on QOProxy/BoboProxy [auto hunt/loot, item change] within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/07/2007, 02:28   #31

elite*gold: 0
woot finally a clean (checked by DM) and safe proxy that doesnt have aimbot ^^ tnx dm and Bobo
Old 02/07/2007, 02:41   #32

Quote:
Originally posted by DM2000@Feb 7 2007, 02:20
Hi,

Yes. I decompiled it and read through.
Bobo has to re-upload due to something that I found in the initial post.
Bobo did a correction to it.

My vision is starting to move. (^^)
More and more people are learning to hack [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Yes!!' border='0' alt='Yes!!' />

DM
BTW, I've been programming for 20+ years and am not new to this My actual first program was a game written on a TRS-80 Model I in assembly language. I've also written another game in assembly language during the DOS/Windows 3.1 days. The footprint of the actual game is very small and still works and runs in a full screen DOS window. Nonetheless, I think it is still a pretty cool game and someday will rewrite it in DirectX. It is a map style game with pretty good sound affects going through the little speaker in the computer. I've done programming in Assembly, C, C++, Delphi, Java, C#, Cobol and Fortran. Have also done web projects as well using PHP, Perl, ActiveX and EJB. I know databases very well as well (Oracle, MySql, Postgres, etc.). I've traveled the world doing programming (China, Taiwan, Japan, Tahiti, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Hong Kong, UK and others)... Have done interfaces for the largest financial companies handling millions of dollars in transactions between banks. I've seen quite a bit in my days, but still more to see
Old 02/07/2007, 02:47   #33

Received Thanks: 1,960
Lol, TRS-80 Model, that was my first comp too. The old monochrome screen. 16k of memory, LOL. Cassette tapes for loading programs. Them where the days.
Old 02/07/2007, 02:52   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by Genesis85+Feb 6 2007, 18:20--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Genesis85 @ Feb 6 2007, 18:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> sweeettttt!!!....... auto atking and picking up but no auto dropping xD

+k if i have >.< [/b]

Yep, that will come eventually. I need to make modifications so it doesn't jump in the autohunt mode. Once that is done, I can then add the functionality to have it drop items as long as you are not jumping. That will take a bit of testing to ensure that it actually works properly.

Give me some time, but it will eventually get done.

<hr>Append on Feb 7 2007, 02:53<hr><!--QuoteBegin--a1blaster
@Feb 7 2007, 02:47
Lol, TRS-80 Model, that was my first comp too. The old monochrome screen. 16k of memory, LOL. Cassette tapes for loading programs. Them where the days. [/quote]
Yes, those were the days when only a handful of people knew anything about computers. Nowadays, there is LOTS to learn, which is quite good, but definitely not like the good old days.
Old 02/07/2007, 04:58   #35

I ran into a problem....

I got it to run before but now it wont work. Every time I try to login it comes up with the server main./ internet congestion box.
I can login in if I revert the server.dat file back. Im just confused as it worked before and I never messed with anything after that, but now it wont. I even re downloaded it and went over the instructions many times, but i got nothing.

Do you have any ideas on how to fix it?
Old 02/07/2007, 06:29   #36

Quote:
Originally posted by ab312c@Feb 7 2007, 04:58
I ran into a problem....

I got it to run before but now it wont work. Every time I try to login it comes up with the server main./ internet congestion box.
I can login in if I revert the server.dat file back. Im just confused as it worked before and I never messed with anything after that, but now it wont. I even re downloaded it and went over the instructions many times, but i got nothing.

Do you have any ideas on how to fix it?
I just tried it. Had no problems. My guess is that your server is congested.
Old 02/07/2007, 07:03   #37

wow this is great man.
finaly a nice proxy whit auto lvl and whiout the gayass aimbots
Old 02/07/2007, 17:22   #38

Nice. But it shows "[GM] Welcome (Char's name)" message all the time. A bit annoying.
Old 02/07/2007, 20:51   #39

Ok I got it to work , I just have to login-in, disconnect, open program, reconnect and it works, only way it dose but hey at least it works.

(edited)

Anyways this is a nice release of a proxy so +k. =D
Old 02/08/2007, 02:56   #40

ok i cant get this QoProxy i got the original one before but i want this one cause it doesnt have aimbot, can anyone explain instructions cause they are confusing me alittle.
Old 02/08/2007, 03:07   #41

Quote:
Originally posted by idc@Feb 7 2007, 17:22
Nice. But it shows "[GM] Welcome (Char's name)" message all the time. A bit annoying.
I agree. As I mentioned, it's not my original work. I believe that is how it is currently refreshing the client screen. I need to see how to get it to refresh without resending that information. I have another version I was working on previous to this one where you could not tell that it was a proxy or something behind the screnes. The problem with that one is that it did not update the client, but at least it is smooth and nobody can tell that you are using another program to help you. I don't think people would be interested in that since you can't see what is going going. However, I do have some notifications that are sent to the screen, but probably not good enough for most people
Old 02/08/2007, 05:18   #42

little help, says unable to open

Unable to access jarfile BoboProxy.jar =.=

i just want to get it working
Old 02/08/2007, 05:25   #43

Quote:
Originally posted by Zangetsu@Feb 8 2007, 05:18
little help, says unable to open

Unable to access jarfile BoboProxy.jar =.=

i just want to get it working
Sounds like you need to install java on your machine. Go to java.sun.com and download and install the JRE (Java Run Time Environment).
Old 02/08/2007, 09:26   #44

definently +k man, but u might wanna work on the autohunt... my troj stays ontop of the monster he's attk'in and rage misses every time, kinda hard to kill too cuz it keeps movin and he has to get back ontop of it, the mobs around dont seem to tag along for long either. thx tho
Old 02/08/2007, 11:25   #45

One more thing.
Will it be possible to see the real met dove?
Tried but it doesn't work with this version.
There is a tip that QOProxy shows each monster's hp so you can find real dove easily.
Here is the link:
Closed Thread