Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The secret on lotto draw

Discussion on The secret on lotto draw within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i make this short.

try get a goodluck garment ( most likely to get one from the shop cuz its extremely rare from the lotto draw).

then use ur lucky time enter lotto center. u will get much better items than the others.

i tried on my chars, everytime i use 2-3 dbs, i can get at least a single socket item.

i believe thats why its called goodluck garment and i m the only one have it on my server. i bought it from shop, lol.

well, try it out.

wish everyone goodluck
Old 01/22/2007, 10:49   #2

There is already a topic on garments and weather they have special effects looks like they dont have any.you could just be rearly lucky
Old 01/22/2007, 10:54   #3

i hope i can have this luck everytime lol
Old 01/22/2007, 11:35   #4

hmm now that you say this.
ther has been a dude on my server with it who is the only one to get 2 8+ items, a couple sockets and a 2 socket.
but it could be becous he used all the vps from his archer and went in lottery a lot
Old 01/22/2007, 12:43   #5

only thing i found out by lottery is if you get a rare item and go back in lottery and go to the same box you go to the box you found the item quickly you got a chance to get the item again.
Old 01/22/2007, 13:10   #6

i have tried randomly, with about 10 chars.... on my first 3 chars, lvl 78 total noob - 2 soc hat, lvl 124 fire - 1 soc coat, lvl 71 rb tro - 1 soc coat.... rest a lot of + items
Old 01/22/2007, 13:43   #7

the lottery is radom like the Diceking game there is not such thing it is only LUCK
Old 01/22/2007, 14:05   #8

I just think its pure luck and maybe a little bit of chance.Also, Ive have about the same luck with lucky time than without it.

But you maybe heading in the right direction with the garment if you keep getting soc items like you are.
Old 10/29/2007, 22:59   #9

but the diceking isn't there anymore becuse some1 figured out how to constantly win and put a bot there. i alwayz heard legend of guy that made over 500kk in hour
Old 10/29/2007, 23:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentrywiz View Post
but the diceking isn't there anymore becuse some1 figured out how to constantly win and put a bot there. i alwayz heard legend of guy that made over 500kk in hour
Oh you mean when you could think that you put the bet on whatever it is that is the winning draw, like back 2 years ago when you could just get endless cash by abusing him If only they brought VP's for DBs back
Old 10/31/2007, 20:29   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post
Oh you mean when you could think that you put the bet on whatever it is that is the winning draw, like back 2 years ago when you could just get endless cash by abusing him If only they brought VP's for DBs back
Is it just me or does this make about 2% sense? xD
Old 11/18/2007, 04:27   #12

Exclamation

Sorry to break the news to ya but, lotto is FIXED! my GM friend who made the halloween event (which was the best we've had) said the lotto is fixed it is already chosen what will be chosen.
Old 11/18/2007, 14:23   #13

ummm its just luck has nuttin to do with garments lower lvl usely have better luck at it i got a gourd with a lvl 89 and a 2 sock had with a lvl 70
Old 11/19/2007, 11:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vert1go View Post
Is it just me or does this make about 2% sense? xD
just you lol
Old 11/19/2007, 16:48   #15

Talking Blessed Accounts

I one time purchased 4bulk packs of dbs at 1 time, yes 4, lol Was a birthday present to myself. Well anyway I purchased the Goodluck garment from ShoppingMall cause I atfirst liked how it looked on my female water-trojan-archer and warrior-warrior-water charators... But then had a thought about what if it actually did give some sort of "luck" or something. Well at that time of the 4bulk those thoughts wasnt going through my head, so I had played SO many ******* dbs at lotto it wasnt funny, hoping and thinking, I was playing alot, how could I lose? I lost because I didnt win nothing even decent. And I have always been bad at lottery. Yet my friends charator, I have bought 2soc necky & earings, +8 bow/boots/robe/blade/sword/wand/spear/longhammer/earings, Plus stones from 1,2,3,4 and 6... And hes so incredbly lucky its not funny. I logged his trojan to test my lottery skills on a "blessed" account. WITH Goodluck garment on, in only 4 trys of Lotto I won Elite Lv67 1socket Earings... Super Lv97 Warrior Helmet, +4 Stone and Class4 Moneybag... lucky!? Jesus Iv never won not 1 super item not even those annoying *** whips people always win and cant ever sell. I go 4 times in a row, win great stuff each time. Wow, from now on I use his trojan for lottery.

Also, EVERY FRIEND that I have gone to lottery with, or have witnessed great wins being made, I always ask have they won great stuff in the past? Any super items, any socket items, they always say yes. I believe that in fact if you win something great and worth atleast something 1 time... That account is "blessed" for life, but thats just me, Look into it see what you find out.

[after reading this thread I just now remembered that I was wearing the goodluck garment at the time of my lucky 4 winnings in lottery]

Im purchasing 3 bulk packs as a early christmas present to myself, WISH ME LUCK AT LOTTERY!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lottogod.jpg (485.8 KB, 100 views)