Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VB6 CO SERVER

Discussion on VB6 CO SERVER within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DO NOT EVEN BOTHER READING THIS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING (REALLY JUST KNOWING VB6 SHOULD BE ENOUGH) - THE SERVER ISN'T FINISHED, AND IM NO LONGER WORKING ON IT.

Here we go, im only posting the source, as of now, heres what it can do:

[Login Server Working]
Just login using any u/p if the username is real then the server will check the password, and if the password is right you can login, if the username doesn't exsit, then it automatically creates an new account with that u/p.

the server hands you the 2 4 bit keys used for making the 3rd / 4th keys (for the client)

[Game Server Recognition]
When you login and hand the Game server the key, it decodes it and reconizes who the user is, after decrypting the first packet, it switches to using the 3rd/4th keys to decrypt, as of yet, the game server only sends you a 'create a new account' packet, regardless, this was for testing purposes.

[Create Character]
the 3rd/4th packet decryption works, theres a test in place - if you try and atchally create a character (when you get the the 'create a new character') screen, i'll show the username/password/char name used in the main window.

==========

this is as far as it goes, but really it wouldn't be too hard to take this and make a fully working server, for the pure reason that all you'd need to do is use qo proxy, and work out the packet structure decoded, and just use the encoding method in my source to re-code it, and send it off, or decode it and you'll get the same value you'd see in qoproxy, not to mention all the packet info on these forums themselves.

==========

I was going to do this myself, however, i've lost interest in conquer now, and have given my character(s) away, so there you go. [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Yep. As Everyone Does Eventaully.' border='0' alt='Yep. As Everyone Does Eventaully.' />

Use it as you will, have fun.

-oh and one more note, atm it uses flat files to store data, this again was for testing, anyone doing it properlly would OBVOUSLY want to use a database, but yeah.-

-Oh and, yeah im aware somtimes it overflows, i know why, but im not fixing it, becuase like i said, i've lost interest, if it does it, just restart the server and reconnect, anyone looking will probablly be able to tell why it does it.-

-last thing for real this time, before anyone bitches and moans about it not being finished, just remeber i didn't have to let this out, i COULD have just let it die on my hard drive only to be forgotten when i next formatted, but i've let it out - who knows maybe it'll help somone-

- Over And Out
- Don't Bother PMing me, this'll be my last visit to e*pvp

Source attached:
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-85-1164754564.ibf (46.3 KB, 187 views)
Old 11/28/2006, 23:59   #2

(btw the above also includes the exe)

Picture Attached:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-85-1164754747.jpg (93.4 KB, 27 views)
Old 11/29/2006, 02:35   #3

elite*gold: 20
Nice contribtuion here, though we at COEmu have gotten very far already, I understand some may not know C#, so this could be easier.
Old 12/30/2006, 15:41   #4

****... I need lvls faster, can i get lvls faster at private servers or sumthing? Srry my bad english, im noob i know that lol.