Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Automatic Server.dat changer for QOProxy/TQ Server

Discussion on Automatic Server.dat changer for QOProxy/TQ Server within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Automatic server.dat changer.
to change the server.dat to connect to QOProxy
or to connect to conquer online servers.

read the readme ty!
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-85-1159011926.ibf (3.0 KB, 249 views)
Old 09/23/2006, 13:56   #2

how to install it?
Old 09/23/2006, 23:00   #3

:? i added all and when i do it on it say Cannot conect internet options ore like that ..... helm plz :***:
Old 09/23/2006, 23:58   #4

elite*gold: 20
LMAO what is the point of this recoiled ? You've gone on a noob .dat making spree lately all 1 needs is to add proxy ip to existing dat and you can connect to either normal co or proxy without using a stupid dat genius this is worthless.

And if someone can't figure out how to add proxy ip to existing server.dat then they have no bussiness running the proxy anyway cus there too stupid.

Gotta love 44 karma for making simple rename commands in a text document and renaming it a .dat and spammin forum with them for various stupid files.
Old 09/25/2006, 18:43   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Tw3ak@Sep 23 2006, 23:58
LMAO what is the point of this recoiled ? You've gone on a noob .dat making spree lately all 1 needs is to add proxy ip to existing dat and you can connect to either normal co or proxy without using a stupid dat genius this is worthless.

And if someone can't figure out how to add proxy ip to existing server.dat then they have no bussiness running the proxy anyway cus there too stupid.

Gotta love 44 karma for making simple rename commands in a text document and renaming it a .dat and spammin forum with them for various stupid files.
Wow...
Old 09/25/2006, 19:12   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Tw3ak@Sep 23 2006, 23:58

Gotta love 66 karma for making simple adjustment in the itemtype.dat file every new patch when I can simply do it in 4 seconds.

shadowHacker
Old 09/26/2006, 18:11   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
um... what would work better for the noobs is to take their server.dat and make it so 1 server icon is for your real server (such as tiger or kylin) and another one to connect to dragon with proxy info.

Not hard to do and that way you dont need to change anything around ever again.
Old 09/30/2006, 05:18   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Tw3ak@Sep 24 2006, 08:58

the point? so i dont have to go all the way into my directory, change 2 file names and then repeat later when i do or dont wanna use qoproxy... whats the point of flaming? atleast im contributing the way i know how. so unless you wanna be nice. stfu and go away mr. change itemtype.dat for new patch and get karma.
Old 09/30/2006, 23:46   #9

could you make a server dat like this for Qo cuz it dont seem to work for me when i change its ip in my qo server dat
Old 10/01/2006, 01:22   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by recoiled+Sep 30 2006, 05:18--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (recoiled @ Sep 30 2006, 05:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tw3ak@Sep 24 2006, 08:58

the point? so i dont have to go all the way into my directory, change 2 file names and then repeat later when i do or dont wanna use qoproxy... whats the point of flaming? atleast im contributing the way i know how. so unless you wanna be nice. stfu and go away mr. change itemtype.dat for new patch and get karma. [/b][/quote]
or you just change an server you dont use, lol.
Old 10/11/2006, 22:18   #11

hm i think it works... but i get the error that i cant login... what should i do at it?

aznshadow