Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Romove the BotJail NPC from you're Conquer Client

Discussion on Romove the BotJail NPC from you're Conquer Client within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Sadly I cant Edit this, And from what i thort i romoved I relised it only changes its identidy... Anyones welcome to Go throu these files I provides, As they are the older files

Quote:
Hey eveyone, I know many of yous might prefer the BotJail NPC, but many people dont, 1 reason is becouls some people also let there Young Kids player Conquer. many young kids like to see what each NPC does... This can be dangeous, and the parent may end up having to buy there child Dragonballs and falling for Tq Digitals Scam. I heard about a few people getting this problem, So i've created my Own version of the Patch. All the Patch edits are the same, But insted it replaces the NPC files with the original files before the patch was released... This means if you already downloaded the patch version 4318, Then this is not a problem, My patch will fix this, and still put all the other Conquer edits from patch 4318 in effect

Download patch 4318 from . This one includes all the normal Conquer edits from patch 4318 and romoves the NPC aswell

Or just Download the NPC.ini file from . This means if Conquer has Updated Conquer since patch 4318, You can Download just this file to romove the NPC.
Old 07/28/2006, 21:18   #2

elite*gold: 20
Damnit, I just relised somthing, Replacing the Old file only changes the name to Storekeeper, and it looks like a Storekeeper.... Damnit, Its almost like conquer is relying of packets completly... meh, i givup, this is way past me now...
Old 07/29/2006, 04:26   #3

elite*gold: 0
its called a packet filter.... try it sometime..
Old 07/29/2006, 18:04   #4

lolz...
Old 07/30/2006, 04:48   #5

lol i got in botjail by accident click on the botjail guy i was in a hurry buying pot so fukin click on the thingy then got in botjail fcukin there go mine db fukin cq is ripping offf man ****
Old 07/30/2006, 12:01   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by LittoBBJBoi9@Jul 30 2006, 04:48
lol i got in botjail by accident click on the botjail guy i was in a hurry buying pot so fukin click on the thingy then got in botjail fcukin there go mine db fukin cq is ripping offf man ****
Think before you speak dude, that barely made sence
Old 07/30/2006, 19:04   #7

Since this topic seems to get all the attention. For those who wish to remove the NPC, go .

~Chris