Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to take items that ppl are sitting on it

Discussion on How to take items that ppl are sitting on it within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 08/13/2007, 11:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Don't use this trick when you are surrounded by mobs, because when they hit you, u'll stop walking towards the item, this is an additional info
Well, actually it's very old trick and well-known by all over, it's as easy as "how to kill someon? open pk and hit him"
I always use it to get the db from guild beast, when annoying ppl sitting on my beloved db :P
Old 08/13/2007, 21:33   #17

elite*gold: 0
I didnt know it - thnx for the info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HOW TO GET YOUR DROPED ITEM OF SOME ONE IS SITTING ON IT
07/13/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 16 Replies
SEE I DONT KNOW IF THIS WERE POSTED BEFORE OR NOT BUT ITS A PERFECT TRICK SOO LET ME BEGIN IAM PLAYNG ON A PRIVATE SERVER AND WE HAVE DB DROPS SO USUALLY WHEN SOME ONE SEE'S A DB ON THE GROUND HE WANTS TO TAKE IT SO ALL OF THEM SIT ON IT AND I CANT GET IT ALL THE TIME SO THTAS THE TRICK 1ST OFCOURSE ALL OF YOU KNOW THE BUTTON WICH ENABLES SCREEN SHIFTING ENABLE IT AND THEN DO THIS NOW KEEP SHIFTING THE SCREEN TO UNTIL YOU ARE IN A CORNER AND THE DB IS IN THE OPPOSITE CORNER THE...
how to pick up items when som1 is sitting on it? withouth kill him
12/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
how to pick up items when som1 is sitting on it? withouth kill him? I hate so much stealers, but i dont want to go red .how to pick up items when som1 is sitting on it without kill him ?
Sitting in Jail :D
05/06/2007 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
http://www.germanfragteam.de/Lova/Cabal/jail1.jpg http://www.germanfragteam.de/Lova/Cabal/jail2.jpg Just becouse of I made PK to often :D
Item Sitting (looting)
11/01/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
First I'd like to say that I do not know whether or not this has been asked/answered before so, forgive me oh leet hacker masters *insert cry*. Second, my question: Is there a way that you can pick up items people are sitting on? As it happens quite frequently in the halloween quest and is extremely annoying. I know two ways: 1.Peace mode (sometimes this works) 2.Shift screen. Again, I appologise if this has been answered, I am a noob for not using the search button and you should...