Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how i scamm

Discussion on how i scamm within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well, with a friend we scamm a lot lol.We have two water-archer lvl 75 and 100( you can say the archer coat sock has not tooken ).
Well,we post a message S> water-archer !! >> some people says how much etc...we answer like 6kk or items
then you give the id and psw to the buyer ( you must have full info ) , so the person can test ur rb , then you ask to trade item or cash and after u will give the full info.Sometimes someone accept and trade you item or cash...well after you give of course wrong info and take back psw by mail !!

i have to succed to get 20kk , super wand +3 2 sock rdg , some mets , some elite item and one db

Warning the person can use ur char to pk !!! change fastly the psw after

Sorry for my bad english i speak french !!!
Old 07/14/2006, 23:33   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by fabsolute33@Jul 14 2006, 23:03
Well, with a friend we scamm a lot lol.We have two water-archer lvl 75 and 100( you can say the archer coat sock has not tooken ).
Well,we post a message S> water-archer !! >> some people says how much etc...we answer like 6kk or items
then you give the id and psw to the buyer ( you must have full info ) , so the person can test ur rb , then you ask to trade item or cash and after u will give the full info.Sometimes someone accept and trade you item or cash...well after you give of course wrong info and take back psw by mail !!

i have to succed to get 20kk , super wand +3 2 sock rdg , some mets , some elite item and one db

Wow, and then people wonder why TQ are such hardasses about account trading. Go eat some snails.
Old 07/14/2006, 23:50   #3

I'm going to try what u did §ëë if it really works. If it does Karma +1 8D. I'm scamming alot recently which is why i noticed this. I have a rb lvl 101 named noomsev. I give the correct user but false pass like. I just made 46kk today, split it with my husband though -.-.
Old 07/15/2006, 00:28   #4

lol u no after a while ppl guna now ur hackers and if u give ur info they can jus go on and delete ur char xD
Old 07/15/2006, 09:16   #5

and if they have full info like they say they email and after next maint they got there char back
Old 07/15/2006, 10:56   #6

um hacking people is just low any way u look at it u take there hard work so u benefit... (no soul...)
Old 07/15/2006, 17:05   #7

how long exactly did it take you to think of this, iv known this since i started CO ages ago but i dont scam its too easy and gay
Old 07/17/2006, 01:04   #8

Old 07/17/2006, 05:43   #9

have done this with lvl 110 non rb warrior
Old 07/17/2006, 07:44   #10

very very very old scam -1 kama
Old 07/17/2006, 11:50   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by noelm+Jul 14 2006, 23:33--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noelm @ Jul 14 2006, 23:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--fabsolute33@Jul 14 2006, 23:03

Wow, and then people wonder why TQ are such hardasses about account trading. Go eat some snails. [/b][/quote]
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL +k for that comment
Old 07/17/2006, 16:47   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by andrew4668@Jul 17 2006, 01:04
HAHA dumbshit, I stole your account!!! The dumbfucker who started this thread tried to pull that **** on me, I beat him to changing the password. This guy doesn't have any recovery info on it either, so now it's my account! I use it for ******* around and ******* off the previous owner. This account is for sale, it's a lvl 101 water archer on the Venus server named noomsev. If you wanna buy it whisper me sometime.
Good job dude!!! I was just waiting for that french *bleeP* to get cheated out of this scam... +k man!
Old 07/17/2006, 19:08   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by andrew4668@Jul 17 2006, 01:04
HAHA dumbshit, I stole your account!!! The dumbfucker who started this thread tried to pull that **** on me, I beat him to changing the password. This guy doesn't have any recovery info on it either, so now it's my account! I use it for ******* around and ******* off the previous owner. This account is for sale, it's a lvl 101 water archer on the Venus server named noomsev. If you wanna buy it whisper me sometime.
rotflmfao you have to get +1k from me.
Old 07/18/2006, 18:13   #14

THIS IS A HACK SITE NOT A SCAMMING SITE GO FIND A WHOLE AND FALL IN IT YOU STUPID SCAMMERS YOU THE DIRTIEST PLAYERS ON ALL OF CO
Old 07/18/2006, 18:18   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by Gun&Ross@Jul 18 2006, 12:13
THIS IS A HACK SITE NOT A SCAMMING SITE GO FIND A WHOLE AND FALL IN IT YOU STUPID SCAMMERS YOU THE DIRTIEST PLAYERS ON ALL OF CO
dude stfu he can post whatever he wants here, its the mods decision to close it, its not his fault that people are stupid enough to trade accounts. thats THEIR decision. so actualy he just takes advantage of nubs....kk?