Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fixed ItemType.dat for patch 4313

Discussion on Fixed ItemType.dat for patch 4313 within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
this is my first thread you guys and i havent seen any itemtypes with gem names in it so this one

does..i also added the names twice for example instead of refdragoncoat it is not refrefdragoncoat..

i dont know haha it just makes it easier for me to see and might make it easier for you

the command tokens are also added

the gem names will now say refdragongem,supdragongem..but if it is a normal dragon gem it is

going to remain the same (dragongem)

i hope you like it

intructions:

all you need to do is download it and open the file.. then replace your old itemtype which is

located at your conquer folder...then click on the ini folder...then find your itemtype file and save

it to another place..then delete it...then put the one that i gave you into your old ones place...

sorry if this is confusing but i tried my best =D
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-85-1152343091.ibf (68.9 KB, 100 views)
Old 07/08/2006, 14:34   #2

man taht is i think uhmmmm 1000 thread bout it? but nvm i searched it too one time x.x
Old 07/08/2006, 18:39   #3

... well its still nice i'll try it eventually :P lol
Old 07/08/2006, 18:52   #4

Quote:
man taht is i think uhmmmm 1000 thread bout it? but nvm i searched it too one time x.x
i dont think i saw any with the gems names in it and i added another set of ref,uni,eli,super to the beggining of the old fixed itemtype.dat...so its not the same as everyone elses...