Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 09:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Service] Conquer Online Client Modz!

Discussion on [Service] Conquer Online Client Modz! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/10/2006, 04:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
lmao excuse my english i wanted to knw if u can make the scepter skill (Celestial) look different kinda like when u made the old effects and new tornado colors my suggestions, that is if ur can do it, is to make it look like fixed penetration(dagger skill) or the effect u get whenever u use glaives if u can do this ty and ill + ur karma when i find out how
Old 01/10/2006, 04:49   #17

I've done no skill editing an no plans to until there is fair interest into it. I am going to work on new blade/club/sword super effects for 115+. After that I'll look into skills so sometime next week unless more people want spell/skill edits.
Old 01/10/2006, 06:45   #18

Well this is my closing out post for the night.

I am EXTREMELY happy to announce that the web site has doubled in hits every day for the passed 3 days! Below are the google ad statistics *edited out how many clicks and earnings* I'd like to say I'm happy so many are visiting and hope we keep growing like this!

Well I decided sense we are getting bigger I'd like to get some staff for the site. Well you ask what do I get if I am part of the staff? Well there will be a "Contact" page and you will get ubber praise by me I hope to get a dedicated server in future for this site and when that happens all staff members will get a sub-domain and a fair amount of disk space and bandwidth.

Now after talking about me wanting to get a dedicated server, it'll not only be used to host Conquer Online Client Modz it'd also be used to host the Elitepvpers Private Conquer Online server which is currently under development and will be public in the not to far future.

So to help fund all this I'd really like if if I were getting more clicks on the ads.

Remember today is not over yet for google time so I rounded up that it'd almost had doubled today.
Old 01/10/2006, 11:46   #19

how would one apply to be staff
Old 01/10/2006, 17:58   #20

I would have to see some of your work, so just use the Submit your work button on the site.
Old 01/12/2006, 21:38   #21

elite*gold: 20
Add a link: add to favorites
Old 04/11/2006, 07:30   #22

GOT ANY DB HACKER PROGRAM?????????????????????
Old 04/12/2006, 23:27   #23

TheOneInDark you need a kick in the ***** >.>

site is for Mods not Hacks ...
and why the hell you using caps and even asking in here for that you dork.....

MrTweenie nice site my friend keep it up