Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free "AimBot" No Download

Discussion on Free "AimBot" No Download within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Free "AimBot" No Download

Brief Explanation: This will make skills like FastBlade and ScientSword, such as the Dragon Warrior and Wind Walker skill or the Trojan Epic skill a targeted skill instead of a directional skill. This will not guarantee a 100% chance you will hit, unless you time it correctly. There is no need to aim, just click the target.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
It's 100% detected and will get you banned. I believe people said that TQ actually doesn't ban if you're a VIP character though. That may have just been a rumor.
Although not 100% accurate, do use at your own accord.

How To:
  1. Go inside your Conquer folder and open the ini folder inside.
  2. Look for the file that says "MagicEffect" and look for the skill you wish to change.
  3. After you find the skill, delete the text that says "TargetType=#".
  4. Next, you will go to the text that says "SortOfAct=#" and change the number in the equal field to "1"
  5. Now just open your game and try it out, if your game was open before doing so, you need to exit out and open a new Conquer.exe

Quick Example:

Original
Code:
[129300]
Name=RageofWar[Stomper]
ActOfAttacker=993
Xp=2
Desc=Upgradable~after~Level~40
DescEx=Active.~Equip~2~handfans~to~cast.~Launch~straight-line~attacks~to~cause~98%~of~normal~damage~on~enemies~(110%~on~monsters),~and~generate~a~Wind~Eye~on~the~first~injured~enemy~which~deals~extra~60%~damage~in~3~seconds.~Stamina~Cost:~15.
ClientRepresent=4
SortOfAct=71
TargetType=4
TerrainEffect=TSM_JZ_FZS_DG
SoundOfAttacker=sound\TSM_PF_GJ_LV1.wav
Edited
Code:
[129300]
Name=RageofWar[Stomper]
ActOfAttacker=993
Xp=2
Desc=Upgradable~after~Level~40
DescEx=Active.~Equip~2~handfans~to~cast.~Launch~straight-line~attacks~to~cause~98%~of~normal~damage~on~enemies~(110%~on~monsters),~and~generate~a~Wind~Eye~on~the~first~injured~enemy~which~deals~extra~60%~damage~in~3~seconds.~Stamina~Cost:~15.
ClientRepresent=4
SortOfAct=1
TerrainEffect=TSM_JZ_FZS_DG
SoundOfAttacker=sound\TSM_PF_GJ_LV1.wav
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/03/2017, 02:57   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
To clarify this is a 'magictype' edit although sounds like TQ changed some file naming around. It's 100% detected and will get you banned. I believe people said that TQ actually doesn't ban if you're a VIP character though. That may have just been a rumor.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2017, 09:35   #3

thank you for sharing that but is it possible to make tfb hit automatically by running a clicker and only jumping next to the target without getting the mouse pointer on it? through editing magiceffect ofc
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2017, 13:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by haythamelbakry View Post
thank you for sharing that but is it possible to make tfb hit automatically by running a clicker and only jumping next to the target without getting the mouse pointer on it? through editing magiceffect ofc
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/05/2017, 17:18   #5

Quote:
To clarify this is a 'magictype' edit although sounds like TQ changed some file naming around. It's 100% detected and will get you banned. I believe people said that TQ actually doesn't ban if you're a VIP character though. That may have just been a rumor.
No, MagicEffect.ini is completely different from Magictype.dat.
MagicEffect.ini controls the "effect" properties of skills, such as animations, sound effects, etc.

This is also the file that people edit to prevent being heavily stunned by certain skills like one of those assassin skills, I can't remember the name right now, but yeah.

Edit:
is what I meant.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/05/2017, 17:46   #6

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Coder 2014 View Post
No, MagicEffect.ini is completely different from Magictype.dat.
MagicEffect.ini controls the "effect" properties of skills, such as animations, sound effects, etc.

This is also the file that people edit to prevent being heavily stunned by certain skills like one of those assassin skills, I can't remember the name right now, but yeah.

Edit:
is what I meant.
Does that change the fact that its still going to get them banned though?... I can't imagine even TQ would be dumb enough to let you swap the targeting type of a skill given all the personal data they harvest from your computer.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/05/2017, 18:00   #7

Quote:
Does that change the fact that its still going to get them banned though?... I can't imagine even TQ would be dumb enough to let you swap the targeting type of a skill given all the personal data they harvest from your computer.
Nah, they definitely check MagicEffect.ini for edits - or, well, at least they have done so in the past, just like Magictype.dat. I'm not sure what the current situation is.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/05/2017, 19:44   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Coder 2014 View Post
Nah, they definitely check MagicEffect.ini for edits - or, well, at least they have done so in the past, just like Magictype.dat. I'm not sure what the current situation is.
Currently they don't check the MagicEffect.ini, but I guess they will sooner or later.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/05/2017, 21:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerboy123 View Post
Currently they don't check the MagicEffect.ini, but I guess they will sooner or later.
I know they did when everyone was editing it to remove the stun from certain skills. It was back when it was so "popular" that people were even posting guides on the official forums on how to edit the file.

Have you tested it on a non-VIP account? When I tested it (quite a while ago), only non-VIP accounts would actually receive a 1-day ban for editing client files.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2017, 02:17   #10

on older patchs in conquer the magiceffect.ini it doesnt contains all the effects

how can you modify them just by magictype??

btw any other exploits known for old servers
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2017, 13:52   #11

First of all , thank you bro for sharing that but it's not working with me . BTW guys i was using an aimbot for ss & fb etc but i left the game for some time and when i came back i couldn't find it . it was an edited clinet i think . it was working like this >> Press Shift key + left click on the guy you wanna hit . it was 100% working . it was awesome . any one have any idea where can i find it again ? . Thank you btw
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2017, 17:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nader Alazzawi View Post
First of all , thanks you bro for sharing that but it's not working with me . BTW guys i was using an aimbot for ss & fb etc but i left the gome for some time and when i came back i couldn't find it . it was an edited clinet i think . it was working like this >> Press Shift key + left click on the guy you wanna hit . it was 100% working . it was awesome . any one have an idea where can i find it again ? . Thanks you btw

The thread was deleted for some reason. It doesn't exist anymore, and TQ detects modifications to Conquer.exe anyways.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/07/2017, 20:59   #13

Yeah that's exactly what i'm talking about. Was awesome . Have you any idea where can i find one like that ? or can you make one like that? Thank you for your reply
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2017, 21:44   #14

Quote:
Have you any idea where can i find one like that ?
No.
Quote:
or can you make one like that?
Yes. But I don't want to. And like I said: TQ detects modifications to Conquer.exe anyways.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/07/2017, 23:03   #15

i just have a problem with some people who using an aimbot like that , they never miss a fb oO . Thanks anyways <3
Thanks
1 User