Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ItemType.dat for patch 5185 (Thanksgiving Event)

Discussion on ItemType.dat for patch 5185 (Thanksgiving Event) within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink ItemType.dat for patch 5186 (Thanksgiving Event)

Due to complaints, I added qualities for all armor and weapons, etc.

BUT PLEASE NOTE:
JUST LIKE HOW WE CANNOT SEE +1's BEFORE THEY ARE PICKED UP, WE CANNOT SEE the Quality of armor drops, necklaces, boots, ears, etc anymore! It is ALL SERVER SIDED now and CANNOT be seen on the ground before picked up~ ONLY WEAPONS/TALISMANS' quality can be seen before they are picked up.

Screen shot added

New ItemType.dat for patch 5186

You can see quality of gems, weapons, talismans, and command tokens (MB tokens) on the ground.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS SERVER SIDED NOW AND THE QUALITY CANNOT BE SEEN UNTIL THEY ARE PICKED UP. JUST LIKE HOW +1'S ARE DETERMINED.

Formatted as such:
[R]
[U]
[E]
[S]

I haven't had time to improve upon my multi-client due to school~ But it still works for this patch (5185)~ It features Time and Date ENABLED~ (Away) status DISABLED~ + more -----

^_^ Enjoy~ ..and Have a Happy Thanksgiving~~~!! ^_^
Attached Images
File Type: jpg itemtype.JPG (126.2 KB, 338 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar ItemType 5186.rar (418.6 KB, 526 views)
Thanks
10 Users
Old 11/24/2009, 14:46   #2

requesting screenshots/samples of the eddited files
Old 11/24/2009, 16:53   #3

not working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11/24/2009, 17:00   #4

it is not working...
Old 11/24/2009, 17:18   #5

it is not working for all the items only for weapons!!!!! plz fix it!!!
Old 11/24/2009, 18:12   #6

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleSeptember View Post
If mod can delete my last 2 attempts for this post!! sorry! ROFL.. this is the last time I swear there are no more edits to do.

New ItemType.dat for patch 5185

You can see quality of gems, weapons, talismans, and command tokens!

Formatted as such:
[R]
[U]
[E]
[S]

I haven't had time to improve upon my multi-client due to school~ But it still works for this patch (5185)~ It features Time and Date ENABLED~ (Away) status DISABLED~ + more -----

Enjoy~ ..and Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!~~~
does work also with MB tokens?

thanks advance
Old 11/24/2009, 20:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlhush View Post
does work also with MB tokens?

thanks advance
Yes. MB Tokens = command tokens
Old 11/24/2009, 21:59   #8

thanks very good
Old 11/25/2009, 06:15   #9

.. wtf.. mb tokens should = tactic names ... this itemtype is ****.. havnt tried but no proof and ppl saying thnx for no reason..
Old 11/25/2009, 06:39   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 455321 View Post
.. wtf.. mb tokens should = tactic names ... this itemtype is ****.. havnt tried but no proof and ppl saying thnx for no reason..
so if you haven't tried it, why are you saying it's ****? people are just saying it doesn't work because they don't know that armor, necklaces, ears, boots, etc. are now all server sided on determining the quality when it drops. Just like how we cannot see +1's before we pick it up.

I went ahead and made it so the rest of the drops that CAN actually be seen are seen. If you think that's **** then don't flame and just move on.
Old 11/26/2009, 11:50   #11

Many people complaining. It wasn't too hard to change in the first place. So, new release (5186) with all armor and weapon qualities, gems, MB/Command tokens.

But please remember: the qualities of armors, necklaces, earrings, and boots cannot be seen when dropped, UNTIL they are picked up and in your inventory. Just like +1's. That means TQ changed it to server side~
Old 11/27/2009, 01:59   #12

never said anythin abt armour or the rest.. i was talkin abt mb..
Old 11/27/2009, 02:09   #13

Quote:
uhh.. their default name is called "CommandToken" if you don't use an edited ItemType.dat and my edited one already has the tactic names edited...
Old 11/27/2009, 02:46   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleSeptember View Post
Yes. MB Tokens = command tokens
then i said

then

Quote:
Originally Posted by 455321

u said...
uhh.. their default name is called "CommandToken" if you don't use an edited ItemType.dat and my edited one already has the tactic names edited...

lmao.. y are u trying to prove me wrong some how :S.. all i said was mb= tactic name.. if its edited ....
Old 11/27/2009, 03:09   #15

Quote:
then i said

then

Quote:
Originally Posted by 455321

u said...

lmao.. y are u trying to prove me wrong some how :S.. all i said was mb= tactic name.. if its edited ....
you're trying to tell me there are rules on how to say the names of item types?

i wrote commandtokens because technically you ARE seeing the type of commandtoken that dropped.. why are you trying to argue on my thread if you don't like it? rofl..