Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to hack a account may not be 100%

Discussion on how to hack a account may not be 100% within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to hack a account may not be 100%

hey guys this my first contribtuion to epvp

ok let me tell u i was thinking if u go to recover your character site you just have to type account right.

after that it will tel u if the acount exists or not.

so go to a char you like and say u will buy ther acc for however much BUT GO TO CHARACTER RECOVER PAGE AND TYPE THERE ACCOUNT NAME DONT ASK FOR ACCOUNT if there account is their in game name ur lucky u will see this by typing in the acount id u think it it (there in game name) and then enter and it might say account doesnt exist or does if it does go to the guy ur scamming and say u giv password 1st then i give money then u giv acc coz they think u wont scam em coz u nneed acc and pass worked for me im now got so many super socs on 4 chars worked alot for me ^^ dont need thanks just a idea........ give it a try ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2009, 16:09   #2

i dun rlly know what u are talking abou
Old 03/25/2009, 16:11   #3

noob
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/26/2009, 03:10   #4

Not possible, i already tried. If you follow the "forgot password" link, you can be asked the security question, or type in the email address the account belongs to.
Old 03/27/2009, 02:32   #5

You ever heard of punctuation?
Old 03/28/2009, 16:23   #6

Not really good but thx for contributing
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2009, 22:59   #7

ok since you dont understand him i'll explain what he means

he says that to scam someone you should ask him to buy his account if he says yess you have the conquer recovery page open in the background to look for the username try out their character name if that works continue to step 2 where you say that he has to give the password first since you need both username and password to log in he wont suspect anything and when he gives you the password you try it out if it works ur done if not ur out of luck and remember it doesent work 100%
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2009, 03:10   #8

nice idea.but its very hard to match the id with the in-game name.
Old 11/01/2009, 19:50   #9

just a thought for this scam,

have like 3 Co's running (assuming your PC can handle it)
and once you have his p/w try to logon on another client with his char name and the p/w he gives you, if it dont work move on and leave the guy, if it works trade his shyt to a noob account with a jacked up name, but keep talking to him on your buyer aswell. then trade from your noob to another noob with a jacked up name, I.E. jafhjkdh453. then another then another, then finnally to your main and vwala, untracable items are yours, dont forget to delete the noob chars. and if the guy wants to report you for anything he'll get banned so pshhh

go ahead and flame now =P
Old 11/11/2009, 17:03   #10

possible to trade..if the item is locked..huhuhu...but nice idea
Closed Thread