Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CID looting items files (items.ini & item_special.ini)

Discussion on CID looting items files (items.ini & item_special.ini) within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CID looting items files (items.ini & item_special.ini)

Hey CID proxy users
I can't say that I did a great job by releasing this, biggest credits goes to X-treme-X for his beloved proxy :P
and I want to thank Cyon too for lightening up the way for me to make it.
Let's talk about the file now....

What are you talking about? what is it for?
If you are a CID user, you need it to pick up your drops.

Where do I have to put the file?
In game folder, after installing CID proxy, you'll find "Config" folder, just put and extract it in there.

*items* it'll pick up:
-----------------
- Equipments (non-weapon items): Normal+Quality ones (RUES) including shields, talismans, new ninja stuff
- Garments
- Weapons: Quality only (RUES)
- Gold-GoldBullion-GoldBar and GoldBars
- Gems
- Mets, DBs, Met scrolls and DB scrolls
- Command Tokens and Moonboxes
- Ref.Letter.Li (noobs quest that'll give you a refined weapon, useful for increasing socket progress in your talismans)
- Lab Diamonds, Tokens and Boxes
- Lottary Items (why?? wish for a merchant to die in TC while your loot is on)
- Night Devil
- Dance Books

*No_Items* it won't pick items or weapons, just a gold collector and the rest of the rare drops, including mets, dbs etc.

*Training* it's for training when you don't want to pick cheap gold or gold buillions, so, it won't pick any item but the rare ones, and won't pick gold that's less than a gold bar

*Training+RUES Weapons+Talismans* the same as training file, but this one will pick RUES weapons and RUES Talismans (RUES=Refined, Unique, Elite and Super).

*Training+RUES Weapons+Talismans+Gold* clear title, I think, it's the same as the previous one but with gold.

-----------------
Editing is so easy, using NotePad, you can delete items or add new ones.

Good luck botters

I'm putting the two files in one file, it seems that CID PROXY don't care for items_special.ini file

Last Modifications:
- Added Training+RUES Weapons+Talismans+Gold file (08/02/2009)
- Tested on patch 5095
- Talismans bug had been fixed
- Replaced "Training + Weapons" file with "Training+RUES weapons+Talismans(5095)" file
Attached Files
File Type: zip No_Items.zip (2.1 KB, 1019 views)
File Type: zip Training.zip (2.0 KB, 821 views)
File Type: zip Items (5095).zip (10.7 KB, 1542 views)
File Type: zip Training+RUES Weapons+Talismans(5095).zip (8.8 KB, 1228 views)
File Type: zip Training+RUES Weapons+Talismans+Gold.zip (8.8 KB, 647 views)
Thanks
67 Users
Old 12/24/2008, 03:50   #2

how about pick up all item?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2008, 04:41   #3

what command should i type in to make it pick up items and mets while attacking??
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2008, 04:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeR View Post
how about pick up all item?
I deleted normal weapons, and the rest of crapy items to not to let CID pick them, because CID just pick special items and weapons, was useless for hunters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller4lyfe View Post
what command should i type in to make it pick up items and mets while attacking??
there's no need for a command, just check CID GUI
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2008, 05:24   #5

where is aConfig Folder i not see, meaby i new user CID Proxy
Old 12/24/2008, 05:32   #6

what if i wanan pick armor just incase it elite r super. im sure cid cant tell item quality
Old 12/24/2008, 05:35   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazi123 View Post
where is aConfig Folder i not see, meaby i new user CID Proxy
Read the first post carefully
Quote:
Where do I have to put them?
In game folder, after installing CID proxy, you'll find "Config" folder, just put and extract them in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeR View Post
what if i wanan pick armor just incase it elite r super. im sure cid cant tell item quality
With sorry, picking a specific quality of a non-weapon item is not possible,so you have to pick all non-weapon items and wish to be lucky to get a quality one....
that way, I got super archer hat and an elite bond, and bunch of uni and refs
Old 12/24/2008, 09:54   #8

thanks dude...this is great
Old 12/24/2008, 11:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivarak View Post
thanks dude...this is great
I'm glad that you like it
Old 12/24/2008, 13:40   #10

Guys CID pick up only WEAPONS from the gears, DONT WORK ON ANY OTHER ITEMS U CAN TRY THAT.
Meteros, dbs,... etc... cid pick up that kind of items, but cannot pick up Super armor,necky,ring, or whatever... only weapons. U can try at your own, put auto loot on and drop some elite item ( armor, necky, ring, boots ) cid won't pick up, drop elite weapons auto loot will pick up that item.
Old 12/24/2008, 14:01   #11

tahts the point of these files, they configure CID to pick up non-weapons that COULD BE quality. So it'll pick up non-weapon items and some of the COULD be quality, but more often they wont be. This is good for doing something else. come back every 5-10 minutes to sell the **** then turn the sucker back on.

I've also noticed that it hasnt been picking up any mets. i ran it for about half an hour and never got a single met. Then one time where i happened to be watching it and a met dropped and it didnt get picked up.
Old 12/24/2008, 14:17   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanco View Post
Guys CID pick up only WEAPONS from the gears, DONT WORK ON ANY OTHER ITEMS U CAN TRY THAT.
Meteros, dbs,... etc... cid pick up that kind of items, but cannot pick up Super armor,necky,ring, or whatever... only weapons. U can try at your own, put auto loot on and drop some elite item ( armor, necky, ring, boots ) cid won't pick up, drop elite weapons auto loot will pick up that item.
good offensive post to discuss in here
Let me start attack back step by step, about CID pick ups, I think that I already said that in post #4 in this thread, maybe you missed reading it, and I said that it's useless for hunters who leave CID hunting for them, because an elite ring or necky or boots may worth a db in some servers.
about picking up quality items MY FILES WILL PICK QUALITY NON-WEAPON ITEMS AND NORMAL ONES AS WELL AND CID FILES CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE THE ITEMS' IDS ARE WRONG, is that clear or you need an explaination? I don't mind, I'll tell you what to do.....
Decompile ItemType.dat to itemtype.txt and compare the items ID with the ones written in CID's items.ini, and I'm talking about the non-weapon items, not the specific items.
as a conclusion, use my files and drop any item armor, necky, ring or any other items, and CID will pick it up.
Test before posting, if you find that you are right, come and face me again, if you fail you have to post in here please, that'll help me keep making those files in both cases. and if you check my posts in Cyon's thread "CID Accessory" you'll find that I posted my success and failure aswell.
sorry, one final point, I didn't and don't and will not force anybody to use my files, if people are happy with their CID pickups then it's fine, just don't open this thread at all. but I don't care for your post because you didn't test or try to open my files and compare them with the ones came with CID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyleader View Post
tahts the point of these files, they configure CID to pick up non-weapons that COULD BE quality. So it'll pick up non-weapon items and some of the COULD be quality, but more often they wont be. This is good for doing something else. come back every 5-10 minutes to sell the crap then turn the sucker back on.

I've also noticed that it hasnt been picking up any mets. i ran it for about half an hour and never got a single met. Then one time where i happened to be watching it and a met dropped and it didnt get picked up.
Exactly, that's the only current solution for that, except you missed something......
you don't have to return to the city to sell crap, just uncheck "All" checkbox in CID and keep dropping them, it's not risky and CID won't pick them up immediately, on the other hand, it'll keep picking the special items.
about picking up mets, I'll re-test the files and let you know the result in few minutes.
Peace...
Peace...
Old 12/24/2008, 15:27   #13

I installed them files now CID wont pick mets and more than likely DB's
I will have to edit the ini or speacial ini myself....I think just combine the 1 u made with the 1 cid made..ie special ini with cid special ini and item ini with cid item ini should work fine...
but it does work for normal items a beter chanch for hunting chars to get +1 items.
Old 12/25/2008, 09:36   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by (GAME)Master View Post
I installed them files now CID wont pick mets and more than likely DB's
I will have to edit the ini or speacial ini myself....I think just combine the 1 u made with the 1 cid made..ie special ini with cid special ini and item ini with cid item ini should work fine...
but it does work for normal items a beter chanch for hunting chars to get +1 items.
I surprised when it didn't pick mets and dbs, because the ID I used for mets and dbs was the same as the one in CID files, that's why I mixed the files back in one file.....
it'll be great if you succeed in making your files, on the other hand, I'll keep working on them when I finish my work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2008, 01:22   #15

thanks ) xD
Closed Thread