Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ItemType for 5072

Discussion on ItemType for 5072 within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/17/2008, 18:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
yea and some others too that Give thanks and say good post while there r nothing
not thanx all lols
Old 11/17/2008, 18:40   #17

Sad but true fact: Where I originally posted the itemtype for patch 5072, and then reposted it to include id'ing moonbox tokens, there are currently 83 views and I think the first one was around 65 or so before I pulled it.

I've currently received 8 thanks. This guy, who started this thread, posted NOTHING and has gotten 9 thanks.

That'll learn me. I think me and my friends will be enjoying itemtypes in the future, and noone else. Sure is nice and quite in the tactics, lots of tokens and no competition, and everyone needs a moonbox sooner or later.

So for all of you who are whining about CID releasing his 2.6 proxy, and when he's going to fix it, etc. etc., let me guess what he's thinking if he's not getting people following the links or donating a measly $5. And let's be honest, about 95% of Conquer players are adults who can set up a PayPal account.

So, I'm off to pull the itemtype from the other site because this is complete BS. You vultures go figure it out for yourself.

And have a nice day s
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2008, 18:47   #18

dfdfdfdf
Old 11/17/2008, 19:07   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob2008 View Post
Sad but true fact: Where I originally posted the itemtype for patch 5072, and then reposted it to include id'ing moonbox tokens, there are currently 83 views and I think the first one was around 65 or so before I pulled it.

I've currently received 8 thanks. This guy, who started this thread, posted NOTHING and has gotten 9 thanks.

That'll learn me. I think me and my friends will be enjoying itemtypes in the future, and noone else. Sure is nice and quite in the tactics, lots of tokens and no competition, and everyone needs a moonbox sooner or later.

So for all of you who are whining about CID releasing his 2.6 proxy, and when he's going to fix it, etc. etc., let me guess what he's thinking if he's not getting people following the links or donating a measly $5. And let's be honest, about 95% of Conquer players are adults who can set up a PayPal account.

So, I'm off to pull the itemtype from the other site because this is complete BS. You vultures go figure it out for yourself.

And have a nice day s
yea u r right at some
but not all
when u do some thing don't except that all encoruge u
and also don't think that all send thanx is realy thanked ,because they have free thanx ,so why don't post it
so don't feel of that
for me i say :
make good thing and don't wait replay
and about money if they can do they not have to see ref items on ground or some so or even the may not play Conquer
thanks any way
have nice day
Old 11/17/2008, 19:07   #20

where is the downlaod link?
Old 11/17/2008, 21:09   #21

where are the download?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2008, 21:50   #22

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
#Closed - No more download (If there ever was.)
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread