Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

da best SCAMMS ever !!

Discussion on da best SCAMMS ever !! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
da best SCAMMS ever !!

Yo ppl......its ma 1st time to post somethin So if someone posted this before anyone tell me :P 1....1st of all : for this scam u'll need some good gears (but not very good) on a nooby account ! So here we start our lil game 1st of all find some good account with some idiot (better search for an egy xD) thats sellin his acc then talk to him with that acc tell him u ll give him dbs and he got nothin to lose and ask him for his User and pass...............................Then open ur main talk to him with it........tell him u buy it and ask him for da rest of da info AND BOom u'll have an easy new acc............................................... .................................................. ......2..... this way is ma favorite cuz its short easy doesn need much info AND 1ST OF ALL MAKES DA IDIOT UR SCAMMIN SINCE HE IS DA ONE WHOSE SCAMMIN YA XD...............Well ask anyone u want if he sells his acc .....try to confort him tell him u got da dbs and show him tell him his gears are locked and u cant touch em and act like an idiot !! ask only for user and pass he'll think he gained himself some easy DBS and that he'll return his acc anywayz So he ll give ya his acc and as soon as u log on it he ll change da pass so carefull DONT DC !! ...................... So get his name red and open another acc and clean his safely locked gears up !!! and u ll gain some easy cps and MAYBE AND JUST MAYBE he'll lose hope in returning his **** and leave em for ya (this happened to me before xD ).............................So have fun all and if u liked ma POST dont forget to press thnx
Old 06/29/2011, 19:26   #2

egys are not idiot
Old 06/29/2011, 19:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhamdi1111 View Post
egys are not idiot
clearly they are LOL
Old 06/29/2011, 20:58   #4

didnt say all of them but well 90 pct of them
Old 06/29/2011, 23:29   #5

What ppl they're good iight ?
Old 06/30/2011, 16:19   #6

I used to tell ppl i'll buy their naked non-rb char(s) lvl 120+ with a couple of dbs, but first i need to log on their accounts to check if they can be trusted and then i'll pay for it.
First thing was to change the pass so i have enough time to rb his char and get a free sdg.

That was a couple of years ago, i guess u can still find idiots.
Old 06/30/2011, 18:27   #7

and yes egys are idiots
Old 07/02/2011, 23:34   #8

well we can do that but there's a lil problem.... in ma server celestial stones worth 3 m which can already buyme 2x sdg xD