Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Make Endless Amounts of Money

Discussion on Make Endless Amounts of Money within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Make Endless Amounts of Money

Alright so here is a little, but VERY helpful plan to make the following: Sockets, Super Gems, Regular Gems, the works.

Okay, so this is how it works.
You must go to where you socket Gems in Phoenix Castle, and put a level one noob there. Now set his speed to 100, and set his autoloot on. Now take a fire tao, a trojan, or another good pking character, and set him up at the NPC, named William, above the ArtisanCloud. Now, on your noob autolooter, watch for a person to go socket, as soon as you see them take off the equipment they are going to socket, speed hack down to the NPC and Fb, SS, or other magic their rear with your pking character. You only really get one or two hits before the guards get you, so make sure it counts. If you can one hit them, you've done it. They will drop their gear, and your autolooter will pick it up. He can't be pked because he is level one, and even if he dies, he doesn't drop items.

Believe it or not, tons of of people each day go to socket their items. Lots of them being two socket, super gems.

I use a level 124 Trojan, with full super SDG Soc. This allows me to one hit most everyone. Also, I put a water tao level 55+ with William to stig me right before I strike. That ensures it.

So that is how I personally make loads of money, hope you like it!

Don't flame me if this has been posted before, because I am too lazy to look.
Thanks!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/12/2008, 20:45   #2

This is reaally good idea :P , thats why i fly when i socked my items
Old 02/12/2008, 21:48   #3

An easy counter to that would be to use a lvl 1 nubbie to actually socket your gems.
(Which a lot of people do) but if you get the chance and don't mind being KOSed it's a good idea
Old 02/13/2008, 23:49   #4

loooooooool best thing to do PPPPPPPLLLLLLLSSSSSS is to getta fire tao and move ur SCREEEN so the gaurd cant getcha!!! =D if u get super full spg fire 120+ probably 1-2 hits way too fast for the person to exit or put item back on =P and use the looter dude this would also PWN any1 whos trying to soc items while FLYING ROFLMAO :P
Old 02/14/2008, 03:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil~Dante View Post
loooooooool best thing to do PPPPPPPLLLLLLLSSSSSS is to getta fire tao and move ur SCREEEN so the gaurd cant getcha!!! =D if u get super full spg fire 120+ probably 1-2 hits way too fast for the person to exit or put item back on =P and use the looter dude this would also PWN any1 whos trying to soc items while FLYING ROFLMAO :P
Lol, yeah that's why I suggested a fire tao in the text :S
Old 02/14/2008, 06:06   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Nice Idea... +T for u

Hiyoal
Old 02/14/2008, 11:32   #7

thanks
Old 02/15/2008, 04:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushyPeas View Post
An easy counter to that would be to use a lvl 1 nubbie to actually socket your gems.
(Which a lot of people do) but if you get the chance and don't mind being KOSed it's a good idea
That's what I do... use a noob.
Old 02/15/2008, 18:26   #9

i dont take my equips of, i go there w/out them on to stop guys from doin dis 2 me.
Old 02/15/2008, 22:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyBoi View Post
i dont take my equips of, i go there w/out them on to stop guys from doin dis 2 me.
But, most people don't think like that. They get their super gem, are over excited, rush to artisan, and lose it to me
Old 02/16/2008, 00:18   #11

Not a bad idea might try it... Thanks