Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 08:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to swear without seeing stars!

Discussion on How to swear without seeing stars! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Here's a quick guide of how to make urself able to swear again.

What to do:

1. Go to your conquer folder (Most of the times it's C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0
2. Go to the ini folder
3. You will see a file named ChatFilter, delete it or remove all text with notepad
4. Start conquer and swear ^^

If you like this post, please press +Thanks

Have fun!
Thanks
9 Users
Old 02/08/2008, 09:54   #2

Thnx, call me a nub but didn't know how to do that! ^^
Old 02/08/2008, 11:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannickjuh View Post

Here's a quick guide of how to make urself able to swear again.

What to do:

1. Go to your conquer folder (Most of the times it's C:Program FilesConquer 2.0
2. Go to the ini folder
3. You will see a file named ChatFilter, delete it or remove all text with notepad
4. Start conquer and swear ^^

If you like this post, please press +Thanks

Have fun!
or, you can go in and add random, fairly common words to the file, and trick your friends into using them.

a way to do this would be: make a self-extracting exe file (using ahk or whatnot) that contains a different edit, itemtype.dat for example, as well as the evilly edited ChatFilter.ini file. then name the exe file after the other edit (itemtypeEDIT or something like that, in our case), and just forget to mention the chat filter bit...

i wonder what words would get you the best reactions....

prolly plvl....

the noobs would be like:
"hi mastor, **** me plx, i get yuo money! PLESE!!"

~EleventySeven11
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2008, 14:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleventySeven11 View Post
or, you can go in and add random, fairly common words to the file, and trick your friends into using them.

a way to do this would be: make a self-extracting exe file (using ahk or whatnot) that contains a different edit, itemtype.dat for example, as well as the evilly edited ChatFilter.ini file. then name the exe file after the other edit (itemtypeEDIT or something like that, in our case), and just forget to mention the chat filter bit...

prolly plvl....

the noobs would be like:

~EleventySeven11
)) good one
Old 02/08/2008, 14:47   #5

1. This is a smart thing to use.
2. Alot people know this so really useless (There already made threads about this!)
3. If GM Watching your screen and find out you don't using Chatfilter they maybe ban you !
Old 02/08/2008, 15:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmeric View Post
2. Alot people know this so really useless (There already made threads about this!)
3. If GM Watching your screen and find out you don't using Chatfilter they maybe ban you !
1. I play conquer for 5 fucking years, never seen a GM.
2. Alot of people maybe know it, some of them don't, I'm just trying to help.

Quote:

prolly plvl....

the noobs would be like:

~EleventySeven11
Rofl good one. ^^
Old 02/09/2008, 17:29   #7

Sorry to tell you but there was already a post like this....

but thnx anyways
Old 02/13/2008, 10:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmeric View Post
ya but the filter is client side, so even tho u see urself cussing, no1 else can, because they still have the filter
Old 02/13/2008, 13:28   #9

I hate bumping old threads..yes it is client side but they can see you saying "****" as it removes the words BEFORE they get to the server. Thats why alot of people go WTF HOW YOU DOING THAT? I WANNA SWEAR and even know i knew this +k for u Yannickjuh

Edit: oops its called thanks now isnt it xD
Old 02/13/2008, 14:27   #10

Received Thanks: 8,592
If anyone looked at whats in each patch they would know this, but its only client side so your friends will still see what your saying so it is no point.

Oh well, seems like it helped a few people. Keep up the contributions.
Old 02/13/2008, 14:35   #11

Received Thanks: 8,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by leavemealone View Post
If anyone looked at whats in each patch they would know this, but its only client side so your friends will still see what your saying so it is no point.

Oh well, seems like it helped a few people. Keep up the contributions.
Actually other people will see what you're swearing
Old 02/13/2008, 17:32   #12

Received Thanks: 8,592
You realize its only a client sided filter don't you?.. Unless it filters it before sending.
Old 02/13/2008, 21:15   #13

Received Thanks: 8,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by leavemealone View Post
You realize its only a client sided filter don't you?.. Unless it filters it before sending.
Just the client that checks and filters it before it is being sent, nothing is checked server side
Old 03/11/2008, 19:03   #14

If you doo that you will get ban 4ever....but if you have lucky you will get ban for 4-10 days lol hehe
Old 03/12/2008, 01:04   #15

Quote:

prolly plvl....

the noobs would be like:

~EleventySeven11
[lawl] Done. [/lawl]