Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

script vessel demand

Discussion on script vessel demand within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
plz pm me SV link (cracked)coz i got trojan lvl 126 i want to rb him pl i need SV
Old 02/02/2007, 04:59   #2

check my guidelines theres a link
Old 02/02/2007, 05:05   #3

Hi,

Please search the guide section for DIY SV.

DM
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help With Script Vessel
02/21/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
hi guys this is my first question on this forum i wish u can help me with :) last night all the sudden when i run script vessel my char does not kill mobs only stand still and the only function that does work is the right click (fog.etc...) i tried update conquer patches and tried clear all the temporary files and reinstall script vessel but still the same problem on all my chars (note : there is no new updates going on on conquer so i think the problem somehow is from my computer). ...
Script Vessel 1.17 Using CT
08/14/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Note: full credits for cracking to anantasia. First of all you have to get the CT from: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...455# entry681715 or you get get it direct here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...=pos t&id=681715 next follow the video guide. feel free to scan the exe. Just note that it was converted from swf to exe by a screen capture program i have no idea if it would trigger off any warning or what so ever.
Script vessel
03/09/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
I have decided that i should start posting stuff now that i have alittle more insight and know how about more things for conquer so here is my first informative post: ok first of all the requirements are as follows: working cracked Scripvessel (Agentking) program host file (which may be found using the search option) ok when using the script vessel program many know that you are to place the host file into the folder: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dri vers\etc. In addition, when some of you...