Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Image-recognizing macro

Discussion on Image-recognizing macro within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I found this program a long time ago, but don't remember where. I couldn't find the original site either.
It is just like other macros, but instead of just recording mouse coordinates and keypresses, it looks for images on the screen. Pretty simple to use too. I've been using it to auto-mine with 4 clients for a while. Here's the link:

<-- Automining script

The script may not work due to you using a different OS or whatever, but a quick glance at it and you should be able to fix it.
Old 12/31/2005, 15:55   #2

ld:
Old 01/14/2006, 04:39   #3

can this thing help u use fire circle and meditate at the same time?
Old 01/17/2006, 06:39   #4

So i have used search and i cant find any info about this thing anywhere on the website, is it restricted to lvl 2 or something?
i wanted to use the program to create my own auto hunt and looter, but cant find it..
if anyone can help me let me know

-nutorius
Old 01/18/2006, 00:54   #5

Theres a link in the first post.
Old 02/06/2006, 11:45   #6

can you gave me a autosell when minig except for gems????

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Fix]The bot no recognizing the skills etc.
07/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Yo! So I was looking and seeing that so many people is having this problem. http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/3714/dibujornu .png (Picture took from mkz14) Now let me explain why it stop work without any reason. Is because when you reach lvl 100 you still get exp when you kill a morb so when you reach a mount of xp the bot bug so for it works again you have to de-level(means that you have to take off some of that xp for the bot works).
Neuer Image Hoster / New Image Hoster
05/15/2010 - Main - 9 Replies
Hi, ich habe einen neuen Image-Hoster erstellt. Ich hoffe das ich einige Nutzer finde. Falls ihr irgendwelche verbesserungs vorschläge habt bitte posten. Bitte Hier Klicken Hi, i created a new Image-Hoster. I hope that i find some users. If you have any tips to make this site better please post them.
Recognizing the new verify packet...
12/27/2007 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
So after searching through countless packets trying to find the verify packet, I FOUND IT! http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6457/packet1ih 3.jpg Here's a whois on the ip address, just so you know where it coming from. http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1531/packet2av 9.jpg All we need now is that server package jetic released awhile back and this method might just work.
Bot recognizing items?
11/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
is there a bot that recognizes what items are being thrown on the ground. i was in market and was just dropping off what was in my inventory, some refines and uniques that are worthless and the same guy just so happened to pick up only the items that were of quality and returned the the same spot everytime what is he using?