Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BotResourcePack (VB.net modules)

Discussion on BotResourcePack (VB.net modules) within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was bored so I decided to try the level-bot for taos in BanditL97 cave.

I noticed it lagged the system alot and didnt sit/meditate or auto-disconnect when attacked so thought "I should make a better one!" ...which I did.

The bot was almost finished when I decided to change what it did... modularisation was then needed so I spilt functions off into their own self-contained modules.

This download is what resulted.
These modules can be used with any Bot-making in VB.net so far and I may add some more later. If there is any interest in it.

NOTE: This is NOT a bot, its merely a few classes & functions VB.net programmers can use for AutoIT-like functions within their programs (but faster & more efficient)

I have purposefully removed the "Bot" part of the program so that these modules can be used within other peoples programs more easily. If anyone wants to help build a small BotMaking library of modules with me then please feel free to contact me via PM. I am especially interested modules (or info) on decrypting CO packets, memory-pointers for HP, Mob life, etc.

Modules included:
Screenshot.vb
Module to allow capturing a screenshot of any window, either to file or an image variable for processing with getPixel.
* Function ssScreen() As Image
* Function ssTitle(ByVal target_title As String) As Image
* Function ssWindow(ByVal handle As IntPtr) As Image
* Sub ssWindowToFile(ByVal handle As IntPtr, ByVal filename As String, ByVal format As ImageFormat)
* Sub ssScreenToFile(ByVal filename As String, ByVal format As ImageFormat)

MouseStuff.vb
Module to allow controlling of mouse functions.
* Sub mouseRClick()
* Sub mouseRDown()
* Sub mouseRUp()
* Sub mouseLClick()
* Sub mouseLDown()
* Sub mouseLUp()
* Sub mouseMClick()
* Sub mouseMDown()
* Sub mouseMUp()
* Function mouseMove(ByVal loc As POINTAPI) As Boolean
* Function mouseMove(ByVal loc As POINTAPI, ByVal hwnd As IntPtr) As Boolean

[Edit]
Attached file removed.
Please check in 2nd page for updated version with demo bot & module/class source-code
[/Edit]
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/15/2005, 22:50   #2

wait so, what exactly does it do?
Old 12/15/2005, 23:08   #3

Oops... I accidentely selected [Bot] instead of [Tool] :?

Basically, its a programming "tool" for VB.net programmers.
It helps them make bots easier by providing easy-to-use stand-alone modules containing functions, classes and subroutines they might need.

Its NOT for use by normal users, just programmers.
Old 12/15/2005, 23:24   #4

yes it is for people who are makin bots/hacks blah.... you actualy have to read the thing not just download it....
Old 12/16/2005, 05:38   #5

There should be a warning: do not download if you're a noob, there is some text to read, which may cause some brain damage or seizure.
Old 12/17/2005, 15:05   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by anticlownn@Dec 15 2005, 23:38
There should be a warning: do not download if you're a noob, there is some text to read, which may cause some brain damage or seizure.
roflmao
Old 12/27/2005, 03:13   #7

hello lil question, i know i'm a noob in this part of coding, but is there any free programm with that i can code visual basic.net?

because that was the reason why i dont have look more for it to code anythign with programms like that...

it would be nice if anyone know programm and post it here, i like it more to learn the programm than click million times the same way in conquer

thx
Old 12/27/2005, 03:59   #8

There is no free version of Microsoft VB.net or an emulated version of it that Im aware of.

I have noticed though that alot of people are distributing illegal copies over Peer2peer networks like and/or giving copies to their friends... but I'd be VERY careful if your going to go that route.

Its not advisable to get copied software for a whole variety of reasons though (Including but not limited to: Its illegal, It may contain viruses/trojans, It may not work fully, It may harm your computer, It may not be the program the name says it is, etc, etc)
Old 01/04/2006, 11:28   #9

Nice start. I am surprised no1's tried this before, you would have a decent lib setup by now.

If I were you I would add a some extra functionality such as a class to enumerate all CO windows, Included in which have a call to close a specific window (using postmessage) failing that use a terminateprocess to force the close, Add some memory read functions from specific windows (Just incase someone ever gets any useful addresses). Maybe have a code injecter as well.... but could be a dangerous thing

just a thought, and cool my second ever post (i am quiet )
Old 01/04/2006, 19:10   #10

nice modules.

i think that's the reason why many people keep programming in autoIT, it's easyer and it has those handy ready-to-use-pre-programmed functions.

i'm always intrested in giving an extra hand

though, i have never been into VB,VB.net, or any other VB. but i have some experience with C and Csharp.NET classes and objects! (and autoIT offcourse )
Old 01/05/2006, 12:34   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by w1z44rdy@Jan 4 2006, 19:10
nice modules.

i think that's the reason why many people keep programming in autoIT, it's easyer and it has those handy ready-to-use-pre-programmed functions.

i'm always intrested in giving an extra hand

though, i have never been into VB,VB.net, or any other VB. but i have some experience with C and Csharp.NET classes and objects! (and autoIT offcourse )
You can write a class for people to use in C# and the VB.NET devs can use them aswell...
Old 01/05/2006, 12:49   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by tester@Jan 4 2006, 11:28
If I were you I would add a some extra functionality such as a class to enumerate all CO windows, Included in which have a call to close a specific window (using postmessage) failing that use a terminateprocess to force the close, Add some memory read functions from specific windows (Just incase someone ever gets any useful addresses). Maybe have a code injecter as well.... but could be a dangerous thing
I've already thought about adding module support for these functions and could probably do them... but you could feel free to help too if you wish

terminateprocess may not be the best way of closing a CO window though (incase the character needs to then time-out). I was thinking more along the lines of sendmessage instead of postmessage too so the "bot" doesn't end-up going too fast for the game-client

Im used to coding in VB6 though and mainly started doing these modules/classes to teach myself the .net ways of doing stuff.

I was given info on the memory locations that need patching for HP/Mana which you can find by searching my posts for "HP vs MP", and found another post with inventory offsets, etc somewhere... so once I get the read/writeprocessmemory, working then may add those too.

The "fixed offset" that can change with updates is easily fixed too by searching for the relevant instructions before patching (and maybe version-checking from the version.dat file in CO folder).

Right now Im busy on coding a scriptable "bot" though as "proof-of-concept" for the modules (It already works & has some new/modified modules, but Im cleaning it up in my spare time).

Feel free to help though and append your own modules to this topic
Old 01/05/2006, 15:25   #13

If your using this to learn .NET from vb6 I now understand why they are in modules. the .NET way is to put them in classes. You can then instansiate an object to use your functions, or you can call the functions from the class depends how you write them.

I used to use modules alot in vb6 but havent used one at all in .Net and I am writing apps that are 100's of times more complex.

I will add some routines if I find time, maybe turn it into a script engine but am quite busy with other things atm.
Old 01/06/2006, 03:23   #14

If you checkout the screenshot "module" you will see it is actually a class with maybe a few globals in a module above it. The updates I mentioned for the mouse movement "module" now make it a fully self-contained class too

I dont have much time to work on the modules & "proof of concept" bot but Im hoping to make the "scripting" of it easy enough so that everyone here will be able to create their own "scripts" for it. I used to have a javascript parser for things like adding scripting but many people here do not know any programming so Im creating my own "scripting language" based on simplified BASIC/Java.

IE:
Code:
If pixelHP1 isNot colorHP1 then Screenshot, Exit
If pixel1-1500 is colorBandit1-2 or colorTombbat1-5 then F10, Rightclick
If pixelStam1 isNot colorStam1 then F2
If pixelMP1 isNot colorMP1 then F3
Which people could easily modify to the following... until they get more creative:
Code:
If pixelHP1 isNot colorHP1 then Screenshot, Exit
If pixel1-1500 is colorBandit1-3 then F10, Leftclick
If pixelStam1 isNot colorStam1 then F2
'Hey-presto! Its now a warrior/trojan "script" to kill Bandits :P
Right now, Im also looking towards hooking into CO and using callbacks for when it decrypts/encrypts info (which should let me catalog the packets & create much more advanced "bot")

Doing all this by myself, in what little time I get spare is meaning I cant produce the modules/classes as fast as I would like to help the community here... but I'll keep plodding on... alone... without any help.... by myself.... *hint hint* lol

[Edit]
* Added "bandit bot" example mod
* Improved formatting
[/Edit]
Old 01/06/2006, 12:20   #15

lol

yea i didnt actually look very close just opened them saw they were modules and closed... hehe

I would love to help and maybe i will if time allows, I dont have any exp of reading pixels from a screen, any examples or just the namespaces might make me be more interested (learning new things always is)

as for the script engine, yea I thought the same it would have to be a bespoke system, prolly with supplied to tool to create scripts in a "friendly way" but still u would get a shed load of questions....

DerVollNoob: If you have a Linux box look for info on Grasshopper (VB/C#) or Mono (C# only) Mono can create windows and linux binaries, grasshopper compiles to Java only