Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QOProxy 2

Discussion on QOProxy 2 within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
QOProxy 2

Decided to let this be tested. It has the following features.

Speed Hack (sometimes pulls you back to prevent d/c)
AutoHunt (runs and jumps randomly, looks very human)
AutoLoot (selective items/money)
AutoNado (for fires)
Aimbot fb/ss (3 modes, team for guild war, selective target and thunder stun)
AutoSit (if no one is near, sits you down)
NinjaLeveler (levels ninjas REAL fast)
Macro Recorder (met spamming etc..)
Follow Kill
Follow Player
Locate Enemy anywhere on map
PK point reduction accelerator (cant be used with speed hack)
Packet Injector
Packet Monitor
Quiz Raider (requires 5 clients)
Item Unlocker (requires 2 clients)
Auto Scatter/Fly

Available on my server port 9987 for those who wanna try. Type @H in game for help.
Thanks
17 Users
Old 04/28/2009, 21:31   #2

elite*gold: 20
First off if this is Danny, aka Zoltan?

2nd off, I highly doubt anyone is going to trust you after what happened in QOProxy #1.

I honestly suggest mods you delete this... We all know what happened last time...

P.S. - I usually don't make spam posts on epvp, let alone any forum. But, to try and keylog more people over the exact same program... How pathetic.

Yes I know there were 'different versions' or someone else made the keylogger or blah blah... The fact is QOProxy HAD a keylogger and that wil never change.
Old 04/28/2009, 22:12   #3

elite*gold: 312
Edit: Nevermind
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2009, 22:26   #4

IF U RALLY have it u can upload it in epvp
Old 04/28/2009, 22:48   #5

Swords i'm surprised that you don't even have a clue what you are talking about. For all the others out there who dont know the full story of QOProxy 1 and think they can open their mouths talking **** they know nothing about, this is it.

I wrote QOProxy initially as a packet sniffer while developing QO. While doing this I added various stuff like aimbot etc... This was a closed program that only I had. Others were wanting a way to sniff packets in order to help me in development so I handed out the program WITH A KEYLOGGER to those people and all of them were fully aware the keylogger was there. It was a means for me to see who was using the thing and to screw anyone who shouldn't have it. Some tard I trusted leaked it out and it ended up being decompiled by some swines and the keylog ip changed then released on this board. This idiot was the one harvesting the keylogs and every moron with no brain blamed me for it. So I released the source code ON THIS VERY BOARD, so people could use it without having to worry about the keylogger.

Next time get your facts straight before sounding off.

I'm only testing it in a proxy fashion atm, like 5-bot. But when it's done I will again post the source code on here, then you can all see for yourselves.

I really do get wound up with uninformed clowns thinking they know it all.

EDIT: In fact screw it. Why should I do anything for you lot? It's down. Request deletion of this thread please. I'll release it on a board with more appreciative members.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2009, 01:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qonquer View Post
Swords i'm surprised that you don't even have a clue what you are talking about. For all the others out there who dont know the full story of QOProxy 1 and think they can open their mouths talking **** they know nothing about, this is it.

I wrote QOProxy initially as a packet sniffer while developing QO. While doing this I added various stuff like aimbot etc... This was a closed program that only I had. Others were wanting a way to sniff packets in order to help me in development so I handed out the program WITH A KEYLOGGER to those people and all of them were fully aware the keylogger was there. It was a means for me to see who was using the thing and to screw anyone who shouldn't have it. Some tard I trusted leaked it out and it ended up being decompiled by some swines and the keylog ip changed then released on this board. This idiot was the one harvesting the keylogs and every moron with no brain blamed me for it. So I released the source code ON THIS VERY BOARD, so people could use it without having to worry about the keylogger.

Next time get your facts straight before sounding off.

I'm only testing it in a proxy fashion atm, like 5-bot. But when it's done I will again post the source code on here, then you can all see for yourselves.

I really do get wound up with uninformed clowns thinking they know it all.

EDIT: In fact screw it. Why should I do anything for you lot? It's down. Request deletion of this thread please. I'll release it on a board with more appreciative members.
Alright... 'you lot' is about 3 people, but it's you're decision. (I know I'm going to get flamed and somones gonna say 'NO ITS THE WHOLE FKEN FORUM')
Old 04/29/2009, 02:20   #7

I AM WAITING YOU GO GO GO
Old 04/29/2009, 02:20   #8

NO ITS THE WHOLE FKEN FORUM

Sorry had to do it
Old 04/29/2009, 04:09   #9

SO if u rly have it,what u w8 for?? no chances just put it to made thw whole ppl belive u and to made me belive u too xD
Old 04/29/2009, 05:52   #10

I don't care what anyone says, the fact is even if QO proxy somehow betrayed people's trust again, it's their fault for not being more careful. I, on the other hand, would gladly let someone infect and key log a virtual machine with full containment to whatever a sabotaged QOproxy can do, make as much profit off of your amazing proxy as I can, and transfer it to a non-cheater character before whoever is behind any potential betrayal gets off their lazy *** and takes my valuables.

I think you should release it to this board, and anyone who doesn't want it can miss out on a free, better 5bot simply because they want to believe it's dangerous instead of be secured from how it could be dangerous. With some early plvling, offline training, heaven's blessing, monster hunters, and trainer quests, the QO proxy I remember could easily make you a reborn Warrior-Water-Anything in a week. To you nay-sayers, that's worth the risk even if your account gets messed with because of rewards you'll get along the way for doing less work than a day of legit playing.
Old 04/29/2009, 05:57   #11

so basically ur releasing this on ur own Pserver for them to aimbot each other lol?? or are u just testing it on ur server or what lol kinda confused if ur gonna be letting aimbotters on ur server or not
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2009, 06:02   #12

I have a question, don't think Qonquer will answer buuuut...

I don't play CO anymore, but i decided to relive old memories and check epvp forums, qonquer website, original CO, heck i even downloaded CO hahaha

QOProxy was initially made as a packet sniffer, why release it again now? I mean, Qonquer is all up and running (btw, last time i played, it was running better then the original CO =P)

Well too bad you already gave up releasing it, i really went like "wth?!?!" when i saw this... Maybe i'm not updated, but I remember you quit all this stuff, including QO Project, didn't you?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2009, 10:24   #13

WERE I DOWNLOAD???
Old 04/29/2009, 12:42   #14

yea where to download
Old 04/29/2009, 12:51   #15

well i guess you can just realess it and we'll see if it got a keylogger or not
i didn't try qoproxy #1 but i heared it were have a keylogger
but i think ima gonna check dat one after you realess it.
and thanx for ur helpfull.

kibar.
Closed Thread