Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i cant wear SaintDragon the mount armor

Discussion on i cant wear SaintDragon the mount armor within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i cant wear SaintDragon the mount armor

i can buy it but i cant wear it ID : 200421 SaintDragon
Old 07/25/2012, 15:01   #2

WRONG SECTION!!!!!
Old 08/03/2012, 11:20   #3

hint packet handler
wrong section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] 2 New Mount Armors (SaintDragon - RoaringChow)+ 1 new Garment (BloodThirst)
03/20/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
as usual TQ is releasing more sucking stuffs i hope if some one wants to blame so blame TQ not me Patch Mounts :
how to wear new armor?
07/22/2010 - Shaiya - 11 Replies
Hey, we have a server up and running using the guide and files on this forum. However I am really wondering how to wear the lvl 60-70 gear as a gm? I saw someone do it on a completle duplicate of the server without setting level higher than 60 how is it posible? Cant set lvl to 70 it wont let us, must be some kind of gm command that allows you to. anyone know?
[Guide]Wear armor higher than your stats
06/01/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
:D Hmmm a level 1 in full osm? Fun huh? Works on private servers which debuggers work with. I'll try to see if we can find a way to work around the win liscence, Will not work on official servers. DOES NOT GIVE EXTRA DAMAGE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT just enables you to wear armor which requires stats you don't have. 1) Find the address for the stats an amulet/earring gives combined. *Mini tutorial* *Tip* Use a Amulet of bless to make this easy *Tip* 1. Equip an item which...
wear high lvl armor with other class as a rb
02/24/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 26 Replies
this is just smth i found out while ppl doing this at my server. it makes you able to wear a lvl 70+ armor as a rb when ur not that class example: ur a lvl 110 rb trojan -> trojan and you wear lvl 107 archer coat how they do it: just wear a lvl 70 armor and up it at market benefits: