Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ProjectIndigo] Multi-Version Proxy (5018-Current patch)

Discussion on [ProjectIndigo] Multi-Version Proxy (5018-Current patch) within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
[ProjectIndigo] Multi-Version Proxy (5018-Current patch)

Ok so I'm posting this NOW seeing as last time I posted a thread about my old proxy it took almost 2 days to get approved. More information will be ready by the time this gets approved so I feel it's reasonable ^^

Me and OELABOELA have been talking the last little while and decided to make a proxy which would work on just about any patch of conquer for any pserver/official client.

The plan here is to make it as user friendly as possible and as flexible as possible. We plan on letting you configure literally EVERYTHING you want through a simple gui and then save the settings for later use.

So far we have the basic gui all set up and the sockets/encryption working nicely (just need to finish up the dhkey exchange code tomorrow when both of us aren't trying to work on it at once lol).

[Features]

-Multi patch support
5065, 5095, 5165, current patch functionality will be added. NOTE: some patches may have less functionality till we bother to log/structure the packets for them
-Hunt/Loot/PathFinding
We are going to let you set up EVERYTHING... so if you're on an old patch or one that is very poorly coded then we'll allow for the old fatal strike hack, larger than default jumps, full speed settings... EVERYTHING you want.
-Multi Hack
Speed hack, aimbot, auto follow, melee bot, spoofer (make someone appear as someone else... for bot jailing purposes), edit your client side variables such as.. name, garment, mesh, gold, cp, level... anything you like.
-Easy setup/Configurations/Updates
The plan is to release this as the raw .exe files (no need to use programming), flatfile settings (no need to install/setup mysql) and to create an easy auto patcher/settings creation program. That way when we release an update you AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOAD IT! No need to check the thread every day to see if XXXX has been added. We will be including an Updates file when auto patching so you see what's been updated.

[Progress]
-Sockets: done both incoming and outgoing socket systems
-Encryption: done auth encryption and game encryption (just need to finish dhkeyexchange)
-Settings Gui: Done, may add a few more settings but so far lets you customize your server ip, auth/game port, encryption key and version number.
-Proxy Gui: Loads all needed proxy settings from file created by the Settings Gui. Displays all important information about your proxy setup (all errors/people connecting/disconnecting)
-Bot Gui: Shown for each character who logs into the gui, allows you to control all settings for that specific character. Will read settings file for character if it exists and if not, will create a default one. (/users/charactername.ini)
-Calculations: basic A* and other calculations that may be needed for the bot functionality have been added.

[REQUEST]
We will be needing people who speak proper english and have some basic computer/coding knowledge to help us test this out as we progress (IE: information about the pserver they play such as the encryption key/ip/ports it uses... and after we test write some functionality for their server to test the proxy on it.

If you play on a 5018+ private server and KNOW HOW TO GET THE ENCRYPTION KEY FROM THE CONQUER.EXE... then please apply.

We will be writing a key dumper for the 'protected' conquer.exe files at some point down the line... but first goal is get this running properly on each patch with some basic functionality (it's easy once we have a server to test on... hell I re-wrote all my botting/looting code in my alchemy proxy in like 2 hours when I was bored a few weeks ago lol)

------------------[Updates]------------------

[March 11 2011]
We now have all the structure of it laid out (I did sockets/encryption/gui earlier today. OELABOELA has been working on the settings save/load and the gui design for the bot)

[March 12 2011]
I finished adding in the rest of blowfish. Oelab finished up some cool item search/add functionality (similar to cooperative's way of adding/removing item loots) and some other updates.

I'm mostly just working on the structure for this project while I leave all the other stuff to Oelab. My focus will be mostly on my pserver.

[Media]
Thanks
37 Users
Old 03/12/2011, 11:18   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
This was totally my bad, I must have missed the queued threads when I did my moderator "run" last night.

#Approved
Old 03/12/2011, 12:03   #3

elite*gold: 0
wow, good luck guys
Old 03/12/2011, 13:26   #4

GoodLuck!
Old 03/12/2011, 13:52   #5

goodluck guys...
Old 03/12/2011, 14:21   #6

elite*gold: 223
Also, it includes a nice item search, which i just made perfect. For you to know p4n
Old 03/12/2011, 17:27   #7

Interesting... What can I help?
Old 03/12/2011, 17:46   #8

Will be having a looky at this when it`s up and ready
Old 03/12/2011, 19:59   #9

Awesome, i'll definetly try this since i've been experimenting on some private servers and CoG doesn't support them.
It's nice to see more and more free proxies around (although i'm still using the paid ones).
Old 03/12/2011, 23:04   #10

Seems like u guys are back on business
Old 03/13/2011, 00:00   #11

Good Luck Pro4Never u are best coder proxy ;]
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2011, 01:00   #12

Agreed with Neogru on that, everybody else facing Botjail right now apart from a few and for that THANKS p4n
Old 03/13/2011, 21:07   #13

Good luck .. P4N and Oela ..

But here smells of stupid thing ..
I really not with you at the part of the "make someone looks like other one .." Some noobish players will abuse this tool .. I mean they will help TQ to get more and more money ..
TQ not watching the character Log file when someone is reported with a video and for exemple :
-=I am enemy with an idiot=-
I set up my noob to hunt and modify my client with your tool , my chracter called "xyz" will look exactly like "abc" but botting faster .. So when I report him TQ will not check when he was or not ( they watch the vid and press the buttond ) .. So there will be many complications .. Sorry for telling that ..

But keep up your project , I learned some more coding things and maybe i start again to use the old alchemy source .. See you tomorow .. hello
Old 03/13/2011, 21:33   #14

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
Good luck .. P4N and Oela ..

But here smells of stupid thing ..
I really not with you at the part of the "make someone looks like other one .." Some noobish players will abuse this tool .. I mean they will help TQ to get more and more money ..
TQ not watching the character Log file when someone is reported with a video and for exemple :
-=I am enemy with an idiot=-
I set up my noob to hunt and modify my client with your tool , my chracter called "xyz" will look exactly like "abc" but botting faster .. So when I report him TQ will not check when he was or not ( they watch the vid and press the buttond ) .. So there will be many complications .. Sorry for telling that ..

But keep up your project , I learned some more coding things and maybe i start again to use the old alchemy source .. See you tomorow .. hello
That's the whole point of it. It lets you **** with people
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/13/2011, 21:51   #15

And I can already think of a few people that I want to **** with lol.
Closed Thread