Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash of Clans Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

th9 lvl 113 maxed + maxed heroes.

Discussion on th9 lvl 113 maxed + maxed heroes. within the Clash of Clans Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
th9 lvl 113 maxed + maxed heroes.

selling my th9 lvl 113 account, the queen is fully maxed lvl 30
king is lvl 26 and going to 27, so nearly maxed aswell.

the walls are 50% max so that will go fast because all the defense etc is also max. namechange is still available. willing to sell for a good price. or trading againt a good warrock account with retails. if u got questions, pm me.

Old 07/19/2016, 06:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Whats a good price for you?
Old 07/20/2016, 04:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ac_Ezio View Post
Whats a good price for you?
pm me with ur offer, then we can talk sir.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (Starfall Crater) Assassin and FM with almost maxed and maxed gear (plus 860G)
03/16/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
WTS my account with level 45 sin HM5 with true pirate weapon and awakened siren accessories. Also comes with black padded jacket, and best friend. The force master is level 45 HM3 with true pirate weapon and true siren accessories. The account also comes with 860G. PM or leave a post with your offer. No silly offers please, looking for a quick sale. You go first. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Skype is SinfulOrange
TOP CoC account! Fully maxed TH10 | Every single structure maxed | AQ40BK49 |
11/08/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 7 Replies
FULLY MAXED TH10 CLASH OF CLANS ACCOUNT FOR SALE! RULES: -You MUST pay first. I will never give the info first unless I get paid. -Payment goes through PAYPAL ONLY using Friends and Family method. CONTACT: -You may contact me through KIK or Skype only
WTT maxed exile or uber end game OS mage set for tactics f/d maxed set
02/26/2014 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
i have a 79 staff full linked pain 6/7 80 blue mage pants linked 7/8 help with 3 max ojs and noob pants /boots. and on exile i have a maxed fighter set (no new cape) my skype is jlspade11