Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash of Clans Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Clash of Clans // TH10 // Level 107

Discussion on [WTS] Clash of Clans // TH10 // Level 107 within the Clash of Clans Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Clash of Clans // TH10 // Level 107

So I wan't to sell my account in clash of clans. I've played this game since the start of 2013 and I've spent quite a bit money on this game (Like that would matter). Anyways, I've thinking this for awhile, and I've decided that I wan't to sell my account. I only accept paypal. But if you have a darkorbit account then I'd like to change it to that.

First price for this would be $100 but if it's too much (since I don't know alot about prices) just tell me.

Pictures: (Clan name, name and tag censored but you get those if you just pm me).

If you cannot see the pictures (since this is my first post in elitepvpers). There are links to those pictures (Pictures are on gyazo, but if you don't know what gyazo is, just search it up from google)

Village:

Profile:
Old 12/11/2016, 12:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finpain View Post
So I wan't to sell my account in clash of clans. I've played this game since the start of 2013 and I've spent quite a bit money on this game (Like that would matter). Anyways, I've thinking this for awhile, and I've decided that I wan't to sell my account. I only accept paypal. But if you have a darkorbit account then I'd like to change it to that.

First price for this would be $100 but if it's too much (since I don't know alot about prices) just tell me.

Pictures: (Clan name, name and tag censored but you get those if you just pm me).

If you cannot see the pictures (since this is my first post in elitepvpers). There are links to those pictures (Pictures are on gyazo, but if you don't know what gyazo is, just search it up from google)

Village:

Profile:

your account is really rushed but i would like to offer u 2 mc accs or 1 steam acc with bo3 and csgo