Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash of Clans Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my CoC Level 56 + BARBARIAN KING! AND TOWNHALL LEVEL 8

Discussion on Selling my CoC Level 56 + BARBARIAN KING! AND TOWNHALL LEVEL 8 within the Clash of Clans Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my CoC Level 56 + BARBARIAN KING! AND TOWNHALL LEVEL 8

Send me PN or add me Skype.

liam_a.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling level 100 Paragon Barbarian Great account
08/12/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
This is a very well geared barb for sale; He can easily handle mp7+ 240k unbuffed DPS (380k+ buffed DPS) 5.7% Lifesteal 550+ All resistances (650-700+ Buffed) 6700 Armor (8k buffed) 24% Movement Speed Stats in Screnshots are unbuffed
[Selling] Selling Paragon Barbarian Level 100
05/31/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
closed
Selling Level 100 Barbarian and Coins-Lost City!!
07/06/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 8 Replies
Selling Level 100 barbarian account on the lost city server. Gear is worth about 145 million coins. Account also contains about three hundred million coins. Coins can be sold separately or with the account. Please message me for more information, or leave your offers here. Would like to sell it within ten days.
Selling a level 80 vampire, shadow mastery level 50, level 1 wings.
09/22/2012 - Forsaken World - 1 Replies
Hello, I am selling my account forsaken world, server shylia. Character: Vampire Level: 80 http://www.blacknight-online.com/fwimage/perso.PN G Specialty: PVP
WTS> Level 86 Barbarian
08/25/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
Not sure if this is against ToS but I'll post. Selling my level 86 Barbarian, I have screenshots of all the gear and the weapon and I have Sage Trueform already. He is a pure vit build with 14392 HP. At level 89 if you continue the vit build and use Sage TrueForm you should have somewhere around 17k HP. All the gear has Beautiful Shards, Helm is 4 socket 4 Flawless and the Weapon is Gold Dual Axes with 2 Perfect Shards. As I am leaving Perfect World Im interested in Real $. If you want to...