Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ClashBot Review and Information

Discussion on ClashBot Review and Information within the Clash of Clans Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Clash of Clans category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ClashBot Review and Information

Hello Elite PVP members,
I am here to talk to you guys about something very big in the Clash of Clans and gaming community in general, ClashBot. Now, previously i used other bots that im not going to name seeing as they might not want to be mentioned, but then I figured I would try ClashBot. At first, I really did not like it. Their Autoit bot wasn’t up to par with my standards, along with the GUI and how the bot executed functions. But then ClashBot switched to a C# bot (C# is a different coding language from what I have been told on the forums, I am not good with coding so I don’t know what C# means). From what I can tell this bot is completely different from all other bots, seeing as it is a COMPLETELY different coding language. It preforms amazingly, and I have no complaints. It is much more stable than the older Autoit because I can run it for so much longer with no problems.
Now I know that a few communities have been fighting about how ClashBot has stolen source code from other bots, but this source code is coded in Autoit. ClashBots new bot is coded in a completely different language, so it wouldn’t make sense why they would steal it seeing as they aren’t even using Autoit.
I really hope this clears some things up, so maybe these two communities can get along. Though they may still be competeing against each other, I think they can get along now that people know that isn’t stealing anything from any other bot.
Old 08/21/2015, 15:25   #2

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 2,746
Please use the for your review, another thread isn't necessary!

#closed
Closed Thread