Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

normal game setting

Discussion on normal game setting within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post normal game setting

hello,
At first I was amazed that their was a huge number of players per game. But nowadays I just want the regular 6v6 TDM that I love. Is there a normal game setting? Or is it just what I see?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 50 Wins in Normal 5v5 (To Boost Normal Game Stats)
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
It is a weird request, but im not in the mood to play 50 games of normal. PM Me Details.
Selling account (normal game) + 3 months game time on it
01/12/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 3 Replies
No use for it, only my laptop can handle the game unfortunately. Selling my account, with aprox. 3 months of game time on the account. Post offers or you can contact me directly at [email protected]
setting level restrictions and max players in game
08/21/2010 - Diablo 2 Programming - 0 Replies
not sure if anyone has released this here or not. I didn't come up with this just added the vars at the top to make it easier to switch when needed helps a lot with the spam bot crashing d2nt at the top of your NTBot.ntj add this ///////////////////////////////////////////////// // // characters in your game setting: // ///////////////////////////////////////////////// // var characterdiff = "40"; //use this to keep those pesky spam bots out of the f'ing game...
Normal game.exe
04/14/2010 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
Can someone send link to normal game.exe :E