Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cod4 External Multihack v1.1

Discussion on Cod4 External Multihack v1.1 within the Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Call of Duty category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Cod4 External Multihack v1.1

Hey everyone, this is an external hack I made for Cod4 to be undetectable by Punkbuster. So I finished the hack and tried it on a PB server... Turns out, aero kept being disabled and this hack relies on the transparency features of aero, so I'm not too sure if anyone has a solution for this, but if aero stays on this hack should work perfect and be undetectable.

Features:
Aimbot
Box ESP
Name ESP
Distance ESP
Snaplines
and Crosshair

Screenshot:

How to Use:
The hack only works in windowed mode and aero must be on. I think there is a noborder option for cod4 that you can set so it's windowed but looks fullscreen. Google it
Simply start Cod4 and then start the exe. Press insert to open/close the menu and end to close the hack. It will also automatically close when cod4 does. Right click is the aim key for the aimbot.

Virus Scans:

ONLY USE CRACKED COD 4 NOT THE STEAM VERSION!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Cod4 External Multihack v1.1.rar (280.2 KB, 224 views)
Thanks
13 Users
Old 04/11/2014, 21:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by acc12 View Post
ONLY USE CRACKED COD 4 NOT THE STEAM VERSION!
As we don't support warez, we also don't support hacks for warez.

closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread