Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MW3 External ESP 1.0

Discussion on MW3 External ESP 1.0 within the Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Call of Duty category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MW3 External ESP 1.0

MW3 External ESP 1.0 1.9.453
Ist mein erster Thread sry wenn ich was falsch mache.

I didn't actually make this all credits go to him(Master131). Just changed a bunch of things though. Since it's external theres no chance you can get banned unless someone decides to report you (I suggest using a name faker will be the best idea) and also make sure you have a high FPS or it won't be that accurate. .NET Framework 4.5 required, Enjoy!
VAC: Undetected
Screen:

Funktionen : Name/Box ESP
Mw3 muss im Fenstermodus gestartet sein!
Have Fun!
Rasiert die Gegner <3

Credits: Master131 & Geomatrical
Compatible for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and even 8.

DL:

Old 10/24/2012, 13:22   #2

elite*gold: 5
Jemand getestet?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CS:S] sv_cheats Bypass ; Bhop External ; Bhop External Menü
08/28/2012 - Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 17 Replies
Servus Leute, Und zwar heute habe ich ein sv_cheats Bypass für euch. Er ist External und daher UNDETECTED. Ihr Downloadet euch den Ordner von Mediafire und Entpackt ihn auf eurem Desktop. Da sind 3 Datein enthalten "bhop" Instinct-Cheats_Bhop " sv_cheats Bypass " Readme ". Lest die Readme GENAU durch. bhop = VAC³ UNDETECTED Instinct-Cheats_Bhop = VAC³ UNDETECTED
MW3 .NET External ESP v2.12 [1.9.433]
07/25/2012 - Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Modern Warfare 3 .NET External ESP v2.12 by master131 Please note that Windows XP is no longer supported, scroll to the bottom for more details. Also, make sure your question is here first before asking. What is .NET External ESP? It is an External ESP hack that was coded in C# by me. It is designed only for Modern Warfare 3 in windowed mode. You must be running Windows Vista or Windows 7 with Aero enabled. This is a virus/trojan? It's obviously a false positive, I NEVER include...
external ip
07/30/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
so i used your freedom proxy to play deka eu but then it was shit compared to 2moons. So i unstalled your freedom and when i tried to connect to msn or IE 8 it wouldnt let me. It also wont let me connect to my dekaron games. Help would be great!