Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty > Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]CoD World at War Multiplayer Stat Trainer v1

Discussion on [Release]CoD World at War Multiplayer Stat Trainer v1 within the Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Call of Duty category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 402
[Release]CoD World at War Multiplayer Stat Trainer v1

Ok guys it has been a long time since my last post and I'm very sorry to hear that my older hack didn't work for some of you...SO i completely re designed it and made a nicer looking GUI. -- Works like a charm and still undetected as of 11/18/11.
i Put a good bit of effort into this so i hope you guys enjoy. Please don't forget i put a lot of work into these guys so feedback helps

IF THE TRAINER DOESN'T WORK MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE .NET FRAMEWORK INSTALLED! if you don't have it download it from Microsoft here. -

[/B]

Virus Scans:

**I promise the virus warning is a false positive**
Attached Files
File Type: rar WaW Stats Hacks for Version 1.7.rar (48.1 KB, 80 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2013, 16:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
DONT WORK ! 1.7
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2013, 22:32   #3

elite*gold: 1
Ha geil work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] How to change stat points per level and working stat resets
04/08/2017 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
A tutorial on how to change Ultimate Mode stat points and make stat resets give the changed stats back Things you will need. ollydbg 2.0 - http://www.ollydbg.de/odbg200.zip ps_game.exe not to be confused with game.exe can be found in server folder SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin Make a back up of your ps_game.exe before you edit it just incase you make a mistake.
[Release] F'ozz - MW2 Multiplayer Trainer V1.0
12/29/2012 - Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
This is a new trainer with a variousity of options like: Editors: - Score edit - Level and Prestige edit - Kills and Deaths edit - Killstreak edit - Headshot edit - Wins/Losses/Winstreak edit Unlockers: - All challenges unlock (All Challenges button)
Trainer im Multiplayer?
12/30/2011 - Grand Theft Auto - 0 Replies
Hi Leute, ich vermute jeder der schon Multiplayer gezockt hat, sah welche mit God Mode oder sons noch mit welchen Trainer. Ich persönlich hab auch einen und zwar den Simple Native Trainer v6.3 funktioniert wunderbar allersdings kann ich es nicht im Multiplayer benutzen, da GFWL nicht gestart wird. Jetzt frage ich mich nun wie schafft man das? mfg Jatzki Problem gelöst /closed