Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty > Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[1.9.433] Server Control Hack. (Control every players life in your room !!)

Discussion on [1.9.433] Server Control Hack. (Control every players life in your room !!) within the Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Call of Duty category.

Old 08/19/2012, 21:55   #46

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk72muc View Post
was soll das denn sein !?! force host geht nicht. ! warum ist keine dll. datei dabei ?
Weil es keine .dll datei braucht ?!?
Vll mal nach der neusten Version gucken ?
Old 08/21/2012, 13:45   #47

elite*gold: 0
so jetzt gehts , aber wenn ich auf force host klicke , dann komm im game iw... (errror) und dann kann ich auswählen : programm schließen oder online nach einer lösung finden . kann mir wer helfen ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MW3 SERVER CONTROL HACK!
04/21/2013 - Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
Hi Leute Ich werde nun doch meinen Server Control Hack veröffentlichen so dass ihn jeder donwloaden kann! Benutzen auf eigene GEFAHR!!!!! Dieser Hack Funktioniert nur wenn euer Nattyp Offen ist!! Was kann dieser Hack?!:
MW3 Ultimate Server Control Hack! <3 [1.9.433]
08/21/2012 - Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
Frostzorn's Ultimate Server Control Hack VERSINON: 5.0.0 (Update: 22.06.12 for 1.9.433) This is a hack with which you can modify the server! To use the hack you need a good internet connection + MW3 with a OPEN NAT! (If you haven't a Open Nat you can use it only in private match!) Errors are corrected as quickly as possible! I thank you already for your help and sry for my bad english! Funktionen:
[GM Question] How to control players
03/22/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Okay this is a bit of a tricky one to explain. Except for 'Spike Pit' and other monsters which can be for the most part walked through is there another way to control where and when players are allowed to go somewhere? I theorized that 'createbrick' would 'create a brick' I still can't figure out how to work that one and therefore doesn't appear to work as expected. Can someone lend a hand with this?
Control Center for Admin Easy to Control all
10/16/2009 - MapleStory - 2 Replies
Credits go to ucyc for making this nice programm http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/15 1009164127_2.jpg http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/15 1009164303_3.jpg Download Click here
Life Control Problem, after switching doesn't buff
01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I guess it's an often asked question, and the Title just says it all. My farm char is wizard/cleric and ofc i use recovery division...but when he casts it and go back to use staff, he just doesnt use Life Control...and i desperatly need it. Please, what can i do? Thanks, Goran~