Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

important

Discussion on important within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
important

hi everbody, i want to play on cabal pserver if there anyone using cheat engine in any cabal plz post the site of the game here and ur char name i'll pm u in game

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Important<-----Look!
07/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
There is going to be a silkroad onine 2!!! It is Development by jomax and open only for KR???:confused: I think it the same as Silkroad online but open for Kr!!But 4sure there nw feature!!:cool: http://feature.mmosite.com/content/2009-01-16/200 90116223925832,1.shtml Look at that site!!! Tell all about it!!!
IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!
05/27/2010 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 44 Replies
IT SEEMS GUILDWARS HAS AN DLL DETECTION. SOME OF MY ACCOUNTS JUST GOT BANNED BECAUSE I HAD AN DLL INJECTED (DIDNT SEND ANY GWCA COMMANDS). THEY ALSO BANNED FOR GWD3DA AND HEALTHBARESP, EVEN PARTYWINDOW. ALL BOTS YOU USE NOW ARE 100% (AS ALWAYS) ON YOUR OWN RISK. ALL I CAN SAY IS, BOTTING IS DAMN RISKY NOW - IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, DON'T USE BOTS OR INJECT DLL. ITS JUST A SUGGESTION. greetz, u-coRe
help important help.
07/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
why my testosterone say this Net error servers are offline check the page why and close my isro ??? can some body help me?
[IMPORTANT] to @ all !!!
01/28/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
ewery one who playing ECSRO, do not inwite to your msn or skype contacts "tomas2masss" he scamming @ all padriat..be care.. im in scammeds list ;( ;DDD :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: