Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for guide on how to make cabal server

Discussion on Looking for guide on how to make cabal server within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for guide on how to make cabal server

hello..im from and would like to make cabal server on my country..i dont have any experience on cabal pserver even on official server..i would like to have some of guide on how to make a server..bcoz i read on sticky thread there make me #^@*(#^ on my head..i just need a simple guide..
Old 10/17/2010, 19:11   #2

CLOSE PLS
Old 10/17/2010, 22:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraDevil View Post
hello..im from and would like to make cabal server on my country..i dont have any experience on cabal pserver even on official server..i would like to have some of guide on how to make a server..bcoz i read on sticky thread there make me #^@*(#^ on my head..i just need a simple guide..
Why you want to have a cabal server if you even didn't play it or have any experience in that game?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] how to make ur server non hamachi guide on youtube
12/12/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
Well i found this guide on Youtube i though it might help link : YouTube - MAking Server Public No hamachi have fun ;) feel free to ask
[Guide] How to make a Cabal P. Server
08/23/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 13 Replies
This is translate :D From www.asdsf.com someone thread :P (Not complete trasnalte -_- google translator stink :E) I. Overview 1, About the Game Earthshaking my company is the first South Korean Deputy online games, developed by the EST Soft, unlike other MMORPG, the game more prominent recreational in nature. Is an easy-style fantasy MMORPG, the game does not difficult game system, there are no time constraints, the general MMORPG players are very easy to use. In addition, in order to...
how to make cabal server
01/14/2009 - Cabal Online - 36 Replies
The guides are understandable 100% despite the fact that this Chinese. The guidelines I have just put more full of files is all that is needed to open the server (Not to mention programs) in the guides speak of a "securte CRT" is not necessary. In order to create new characters must restore the database "account" as they did with the "GameDB" (in the guide does that with "account", you should do) On the "Tools Gm Re pack" is a set of "utilities" that I was getting into a Chinese forum, has...
Can't buy Cabal Cash?.. Here it's free! Guide to make it!
05/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
it's actually free but! Of Course you should work for it.. Can't you buy cabal cash for real money? well Didn't you know that you can earn money from the internet let me make an example "a business man wants to advertise he's product and he talked to an advertiser and he paid the advertiser to advertise he's products, and the advertiser posted it in the internet and he will pay you just to look at the product he is advertising" that is the way you will earn money from the internet."Paypal"...